Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Hyper Force Changing History (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8657)

KimandTommy 03/09/18 07:44 PM

Hyper Force Changing History

The hyper force threae has givening me an idea. Since Hyperforce can time teavel and everyone knows what a mistake Tommy and Kim breaking up was....Should Hyper Flrce change history so Tommy and Kim stay together? It would be vreat to correct that wrong and see Kat get her comeuppance too. The fans would love it!

MattEmily 03/09/18 08:09 PM

Re: Hyper Force Changing History

They can time travel but they're not allowed to do anything that would alter history since it's strictly forbidden.

MMPR Forever 03/09/18 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 75379)
The hyper force threae has givening me an idea. Since Hyperforce can time teavel and everyone knows what a mistake Tommy and Kim breaking up was....Should Hyper Flrce change history so Tommy and Kim stay together? It would be vreat to correct that wrong and see Kat get her comeuppance too. The fans would love it!

Great idea! They should also change history so MMPR never ended amd Ninja Steel is an AU. Of course Time Force will have to remain in continuity.

Red With Evil 03/09/18 09:03 PM

There not going to let RPGs or comic books make major continuity changes.

MattEmily 03/09/18 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Forever (Post 75382)
Great idea! They should also change history so MMPR never ended amd Ninja Steel is an AU. Of course Time Force will have to remain in continuity.

do I have to repeat myself? apparently I do. "They can time travel but they're not allowed to do anything that would alter history since it's strictly forbidden."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red With Evil (Post 75383)
There not going to let RPGs or comic books make major continuity changes.

exactly not that HyperForce even wants to do such a thing to begin with anyway they're constantly warned about such stuff whether it's through Alpha 55 or other characters

KimandTommy 03/10/18 12:28 PM

They would do it because its whats right for the fans!

MattEmily 03/10/18 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 75401)
They would do it because its whats right for the fans!

no they wouldn't. It's only right for Tommy/Kimberly ship fans that's not enough of a reason to alter history in fact that's a bad reason and it just shows you don't want what's best for the franchise you just want to be selfish and want what's best for yourself.

Lightspeed Carter 03/10/18 07:25 PM

I don't see how its realistic to think that an rpg is going alter continuity. Much less for characters from 25 years ago.

Lion Tamer Org 03/19/18 03:23 PM

There not going to go around major events from the show.

Blue Ranger Gone Bad 03/20/18 12:12 PM

They should do something with the time travel Lightspeed Episodes. And explain why Carter's jacket appeared back in the present.