Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Kimberly and Jason Shipping (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=3297)

PRangerX 01/24/11 10:51 AM

Kimberly and Jason Shipping

Throughout the years many people have liked to think of Jason and Kim as a possible couple. I just don't see it. I'm sure they point to there time together in the Turbo movie. But I see that more as just two friends hanging out. In the early episodes we see no evidence of Kimberly and Jason having feelings for each other. There just good friends. If anything there more like brother and sister. Its more likely to see a relationship between Kim and Skull then Jason and Kim.

Kamen Rider Decade 01/24/11 01:09 PM

Re: Kimberly and Jason Shipping

If you go by what Amit said, then Skull & Kim do end up together in FL.

If I remember right they are married, the Dear John letter Tommy got was due to Kim's hooking up with Skull.

PRangerX 01/24/11 02:51 PM

I thought of that when I made the Kim/Skull comparison. It actually makes sense given how much Skull used to pine for Kim.

Kamen Rider Decade 01/25/11 12:49 AM

That info ruined Kim for me.

She is really slumming to hook up with that loser.

PRangerX 01/25/11 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Decade (Post 39301)
That info ruined Kim for me.

She is really slumming to hook up with that loser.

I think Skull ( along with Bulk) really grew as a character. Just look at the difference between Skull in season 1 and Skull in C2D.

Kamen Rider Decade 01/25/11 06:51 PM

He may have grown but he was still a loser.

Albeit a loser that is great with the piano and somehow got Kim to slum with him. He is either a genius with women or she is just plain retarded.

MMPRGreen 03/21/11 03:03 AM

I just don't see Skull with Kim, I admit I felt for the guy all the times she was put under spells and showed interest, to only drop him for Tommy. I also used to wonder if it was Jason she ended up with, but to be honest we never saw Zack again, maybe it was him for all we know.

PRangerX 03/21/11 04:54 PM

With the introduction of Spike as Skull's son....I think that rules out Kim having anything to do with Skull. Since I doubt Kim is Spike's mom.