Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Should Disney have made a JF Sixth Ranger? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7621)

Jungle Fury Master 12/07/16 12:35 PM

Should Disney have made a JF Sixth Ranger?

Not counting the Spirit Rangers of course.

MattEmily 12/07/16 03:00 PM

Re: Should Disney have made a JF Sixth Ranger?

I prefer 6th Rangers personally it still really bugs me that Dino Thunder didn't have a 6th Ranger even though there was ample opportunity to do so since they were already filming a lot of original footage to between with anyway between a lot of original scenes with Tommy fighting Zeltrax and of course the 2 White Rangers but I think it was a clever idea with them using the Spirit Rangers in Jungle Fury so I was fine with either Spirit Rangers or a single 6th Ranger the only question is they wouldn't have had any zords to pilot which they have never done before so what would you do in that case?

Maligore 12/07/16 07:00 PM

Disney was too cheap to do a Sixth Ranger. They had to smooch off Bandai to do the Spirit Rangers. And even then they were too cheap to hire actors. It was Omega Ranger all over again.

Superstatler 12/07/16 07:10 PM

They should have just cast people for the Spirit Rangers.

Jungle Master 12/07/16 07:12 PM

I think they had enough Rangers to worry about.

Captain Mutiny 12/07/16 07:14 PM

I always thought of Jarrod as the Sixth Ranger.

Goldar's Revenge 12/07/16 07:16 PM

The Spirit Rangers would been handled differently if the Writers Strike didn't happen in the middle of production.

MattEmily 12/07/16 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maligore (Post 61082)
Disney was too cheap to do a Sixth Ranger. They had to smooch off Bandai to do the Spirit Rangers. And even then they were too cheap to hire actors. It was Omega Ranger all over again.

that doesn't even work here either since making 3 suits and weapons for them is pretty expensive so what they did was more expensive compared to just going with a 6th Ranger and no other extra Rangers.

Maligore 12/08/16 08:08 AM

Yeah but that was Bandai. Disney was too cheap to do it themselves. Than cheaped out the next year when they could have used the Dino RPM Rangers.

Massive Ego 12/08/16 08:11 AM

So they should have turned down Bandai's help to spend tons of money? I can't fault them flr not doing the special Rangers in RPM. They probably would have been Gem and Gemma's wacky cousins with our luck.