Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Did Kim write the note for Tommy's own good? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8298)

Tzachor Era 12/10/17 08:59 AM

Re: Did Kim write the note for Tommy's own good?

I wonder what Tzachor would say about all this after the fact. I think he would envision Tommy and Kim being back tlgether by now. He obviously had nothing to do with the Zeo Christmas Episode.

JenAndAlex 12/10/17 07:38 PM

Who cares? She was probably just sick of the big jerk. Kimberly belonged with Jason anyway.

Storm Hater 12/10/17 08:10 PM

Kimberly was just selfish and Tommy was better with Kat

VR Master 12/10/17 08:19 PM

It was more of a production necessitie . Doing a scene at Tommy's home requires more time and money. The juice bar set was there and allowed for everyone else to be there. I can see when it came off as shallow behavior on Kim's part. But I don't think that was the intent.

Captain Codfish 12/10/17 08:48 PM

I agree with Kim's mom being a bad example for her whe. it came to relationships. It was definitely a mistake to break up with Tommy in this way.

Rangerlord 12/11/17 10:01 AM

Yeah I just think Kimberly wrote the note thinking it was better for Tommyy but she wws obviously wrong.

Gosei Gold 12/11/17 08:16 PM

I don't think the producers ever would have brought back Kim in the series ane the movie was a long way away.

Miki1988 12/12/17 02:36 AM

Actually, I've read somewhere that Amy Jo filmed something, but for some reason, whatever she filmed stayed unused. It might have only been a rumor though.

Hayley Oliver 12/12/17 11:57 AM

Thats interesting? I never heard of that before

RJ Wolf Ranger 12/16/17 10:05 PM

I don't see Kim lying or trying to deceive Tommy. She was trying to break up with him clean so she didn't hurt him. I do think she really did meet someone new.