Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Did Diabolico really turn good? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7631)

Ninja Storm Fan 12/19/16 02:33 PM

Re: Did Diabolico really turn good?

Lightspeed was a terrible season. It interests me the less of any Power Ranger Season. And that says a lot since Ninja Storm is the only one I care about.

Lightspeed Zeo 12/19/16 02:34 PM

Actually, Lightspeed Rescue is one of the best. it took the show in a fresh new direction. A fresh direction it badly needed.

Chaos Ranger 12/19/16 02:36 PM

Dialibolico was evil throughout the whole season. He only turned on Bansheera because of Loki and because she proved to be just using him. He would have turned on the Rangers if he successfully overthrew Bansheera.

Green Nightwolf Koragg 12/19/16 03:20 PM

I think he may have turned good if given the chance. And may do so in the Shadow World.

Omega Black 12/19/16 04:14 PM

He was already good in his own mind. He was always doing what was best for his
people. Even if his actions were evil in reality. I think a lot of that is true for is actions at the end of LR too.

Vypra's Monster 12/19/16 04:27 PM

He really didn't do anything good in the end anyway.He refused to kill Loki under his own will. But that was easy since he was his friend ( forgetting the fact this was added last minute of course) and on his side. Everything after that was just Diabolico out for revenge. Including saving Carter from Bansheera. He was really making sure Bansheera failed and wound up stuck in the Shadow World. This was his ultimate revenge. He could have cared less if Carter fell with her.

Time Force Traitor 12/20/16 01:04 PM

Count me in the camp that thinks Daibolico never turned. He didn't really help the Rangers if it didn't benefit him.

Superhero Galaxy 12/20/16 01:18 PM

I don't think he could even been a good guy. He was just too evil with an unbelievable lust for power. Even if he did truly care about Loki.

Lion Tamer Org 12/20/16 02:15 PM

I don't view Diabolico as turning good either. He was just nefarious. And did things for very evil reasons most of the time. Look at what he did with Ryan. I wouldn't even feel sorry for him at all if it weren't for Loki's death. And he treated him like shit most of the time.

Itzy Bitzy Carter 12/21/16 08:37 PM

Nah, if he really turned good he would have let Carter fall. That would have saved the world right there.