Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Favorite Series of Power Rangers (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1597)

Homer56712 01/26/02 05:12 AM

Favorite Series of Power Rangers

Which of the following was your favorite series of Power Rangers?

ShadowForceBlue 01/26/02 07:42 AM

What about Lost Galaxy I wont even say anthing about LightSpeed

Karone Astro2 01/26/02 03:17 PM

typical newbie question. i would go with no choice.

astromegazord 01/26/02 03:19 PM

Karone Astro, how the @#%$ would you know a typical newbie question, when you're a bloody annoying NEWBIE!!! You're only copying what others are saying. Stop trying to act like you own every place you go to. You're nothing more than a piece of crap.

Karone Astro2 01/26/02 03:39 PM

you think the @#%$ you want. I 've done research and know which questions have been asked. Just because I am a newbie doesn't mean I know nothing.

Anyway, I am a newbie in posting but I have read people's boards for a long time.

astromegazord 01/26/02 03:44 PM

blah blah blah blah. Try shutting your mouth for once.

It doesn't matter how much "research" or how "long" you have been here. Fact is, you are in NO position to say stuff like that.

Karone Astro2 01/26/02 03:47 PM

then who put you in the position to comment about me?

astromegazord 01/26/02 03:51 PM

I'm not the only one you idiot. Symbolic Agony, Rebel Ranger and even Super Silverizer, THAT right there is saying something, if a newbie who's almost as bad as you hates your guts.

Look, dark specter 5000 did exactly the same thing as you, but when he finally joined did he go around with a cocky attitude acting like he owned the place? No, he didn't. I don't see why you think you should be able to.

Change your attitude, thats all I'm saying.

Karone Astro2 01/26/02 04:14 PM

point taken, but I don't know why you think I act like owning the place. Personally, I have no intention in doing that.

astromegazord 01/26/02 04:17 PM

then don't make a remark like you did in your first post in this thread. Yes, this topic has been done a bazillion times before, but its still a good question. A typical newbie question is "Who is this AJJ person?" or "Was Lord Zedd a bad guy?"