Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Animus Megazord appearing soon? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1417)

TitaniumGoldRanger 04/21/02 05:00 PM

Animus Megazord appearing soon?

I just thought of something,The Animus Megazord/Gao God should be appearing soon.If they allready have the name than the movie should be atleast filming right now at this moment.Gao Knight/? should be in the movie too.Only problem is we have to wait for the whole Zen Aku thing to be over because he was in the movie too.(As Lunar Wolf Ranger/Merrick I mean).I just hope the Isis Megazord(Gao Icarus)and Pegasus Megazord(Gao ?)appear soon.

Red Tulip Ranger 04/22/02 03:32 PM

Who said there was going to be any movie???

TitaniumGoldRanger 04/22/02 07:12 PM

Did you see Fire Mountain Roars?It was a Gaoranger movie.Thats when Gao Knight and Gao God appeared.I thought it would probably be the same for the american version.Like when they had that PRLG and PRLR movie that came from the sentai movie Gingaman Vs. Gogov.And that Lights of Orion Omega Megazord appeared.Which was called the Omega Mech in Sentai(I think)

Poweranimals 04/24/02 04:12 PM

If they're smart, they'll use the Knight.

TitaniumGoldRanger 04/24/02 09:44 PM

True.But it isn't much diffrent.It's just Monkey Zord replacing Red Lion in the Wild Force Megazord combination.(With elephant zord).Just think of it like this.A red Gorilla zord replacing the Red Lion in the Wild Force Megazord formation using Sword and Spear mode.I just really want to see the Animus Megazord.

Red Tulip Ranger 04/28/02 07:40 AM

I guess you probably meant that they were gonna make eps based upon the Gao Movie, but an actual PR movie...? I don't think so...

MiChaos 04/28/02 04:59 PM

Movie as in a feature-length combined two-part episode video special maybe, but nothing else

TitaniumGoldRanger 04/29/02 06:12 PM

Kinda like Power Rangers Triple Force.

MiChaos 04/29/02 08:20 PM

Exactly.

Max Scott 05/04/02 04:39 AM

It might be like Ninja quest parts 1-4