Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   15th anniversary of Ninja Storm (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8617)

Massive Ego 02/18/18 09:54 PM

Re: 15th anniversary of Ninja Storm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disney Ranger (Post 74747)
It was definitely a great season. Disney did such a great job with it. I think Saban Brands should have let Disney program Ninja Steel in honor of the anniversary.

Sure, but to celebrate a different anniversary.... The 15th anniversary of shit seasons.

DinoThunderKira 02/19/18 10:52 PM

So that means next year is DinoThunders 15th year anniversary.

Baby Ranger 02/19/18 10:56 PM

Why would anyone care about an anniversary for Power Rangers? Ninja Storm is still Power Rangers. And so is that godzilla crap in Japan.

MattEmily 02/19/18 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Ranger (Post 74827)
Why would anyone care about an anniversary for Power Rangers? Ninja Storm is still Power Rangers. And so is that godzilla crap in Japan.

and why would anyone care about your wasteless drivel? you're a waste of space and a cancer to the universe. We care about the show's anniversary as does the company behind it so just get lost you annoying insect and the only thing that's crap here is the bug that you are.

Massive Ego 02/19/18 11:06 PM

Only a Troll deals in absolutes Anakin.

Robots In Disguise 02/19/18 11:10 PM

Baby Ranger is right, it is wierd to watch a kids show. Transformers of course counts as an adult show.

Sentai Is Forever 02/19/18 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Ranger (Post 74827)

That offends me as a Super Sentai Fan. Thats the name of "that Godzilla Crap". Super Sentai is a sho for adults. American Sentai is lame. So agreed there.

Sentai Snob 02/19/18 11:16 PM

Actually, I think this guy has potential. I love the way he puts the American Sentai Fans in their place. I bet if we showed him Sentai he would join us. Same with Robots In Disguise.

Sentai Envy 02/19/18 11:17 PM

Good idea. As leader of the Sentai Snobs I invite them both to join us and get in uniform.

Sentai Mighty 02/19/18 11:30 PM

It was a travesty that they didn't bring over the Hurikenger Reunion. But they probably would habe tried to change it.