Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Power Rangers (Super) Samurai - "Fight Fire with Fire" Episode Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=4582)

MattEmily 11/09/12 06:28 PM

Power Rangers (Super) Samurai - "Fight Fire with Fire" Episode Discussion

Here's the discussion thread for tomorrow's episode.

mbozzo 11/10/12 03:09 PM

Re: Power Rangers (Super) Samurai - "Fight Fire with Fire" Episode Discussion

'Fight Fire With Fire' is a good episode. We meet the female Red Samurai Ranger at last. She Jayden's older sister. Where is the rule that a ranger group can have only one Red Ranger. If there was really a rule, I know of 3 ranger groups that broke that rule. Jayden should stay on the team as a second in command. I hope he realize that his team is going to need him. :angry: :mad:

MattEmily 11/10/12 09:16 PM

Yea, the episode was interesting and Jayden's secret was finally revealed, he wasn't the one that can use the Sealing Symbol, only his big sister Lauren can and for a Kiwi actress, she was pretty good.

It was disappointing that we didn't get to see a teaming up so that Jayden and Lauren would fight as a team together but oh well.

However I don't recall any teams that had multiple Red Rangers. I don't consider Eric or Hunter as Red Rangers regardless of what Forever Red says about Eric.

zeromaster 11/13/12 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 44564)
Yea, the episode was interesting and Jayden's secret was finally revealed, he wasn't the one that can use the Sealing Symbol, only his big sister Lauren can and for a Kiwi actress, she was pretty good.

It was disappointing that we didn't get to see a teaming up so that Jayden and Lauren would fight as a team together but oh well.

However I don't recall any teams that had multiple Red Rangers. I don't consider Eric or Hunter as Red Rangers regardless of what Forever Red says about Eric.

what about the leader of A Squad in SPD, she was both a red ranger, a girl red ranger (that needs to happen more often) and a villain.

MattEmily 11/14/12 05:43 PM

You're right about Charlie (A-Squad Red) but I'm not sure if you would count that or not since while she was a Red Ranger, she was with a different squad and their team was never a team with B-Squad anyway.