Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   A Divatox Question... (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1457)

releasethebeast 11/25/01 03:19 PM

A Divatox Question...

What planet is Divatox from? Was it even shown on the show?

Thanks!

astromegazord 11/25/01 03:47 PM

i don't think it was ever stated. I can make sure of that when I watch the Turbo movei, bit I'm pretty certain it was never properly mentioned. It was implied, when they said Dimitria had a twin sister. This was when Dimitria and Divatox were both played by Carol Hoyt. I presume they were going to reveal they were sisters, but they dropped it when they managed to get Hilary Shepard Turner back to play Divatox again. Apart from that episode where Dimitria was told she had a twin sister, it was never mentioned again. And I think it was most definitely a dropped stroyline, as they had Divatox's mother appear in passing the torch I believe. So aside from that, it was never stated where Divatox hailed from i think.

go galactic 03/24/02 02:01 PM

i think divatox was from inquiris like dimitria since she is her sister,but then she ran away and got adopted by space pirates (mama D,elgar, general havoc all adopting family) so she was moving in space all the time

Cross My Line 03/24/02 09:11 PM

Thats a nice theory..... but thats all it is; a theory. There really was no evidence given off about Divatox's past at all, aside from that one episode where the twin sister thing is mentioned.

psychic ranger 05/18/14 11:39 PM

Re: A Divatox Question...

probaly was when Dimitra came for the first time she got real angry

PRangerX 05/18/14 11:40 PM

Divatox was most likely abducted like Karone was. We know she was Dimitria's sister and is most likely from the same planet as Dimitria. Which I believe is spelt Inquria. Its been awhile since I watched Turbo though.

It was forshadowed early in Turbo that Dimitria had a long lost sister. The storyline just go dropped. But its easy to piece together that the sister is Divatox. \We see Divatox dressed a lot like Dimitria after Zordon's Wave hits her.

bluewaterranger 05/18/14 11:40 PM

Never told
But same as Dimitra
at the end of is she was like dimitra

MattEmily 05/20/14 08:06 AM

No it wasn't but we could assume it was Inquiris because she and Dimitria were meant to be sisters, the only questionable thing is the reason behind why they didn't act the same. Divatox acted evil and cruel and came up with some of her plans but also got assistance from her Generals when she wanted it whereas Dimitria was more curious and had her team do the thinking and planning for themselves and never gave them any help.