Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Quantum Ranger Theory (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6199)

Agent Z182 12/29/14 05:20 PM

Quantum Ranger Theory

This a theory of mine I've had since I saw Eric's suit. What if the Qunatum Morpher was the first in a series of new powers Time Force was working on. For one thing Eric's suit is the same as Wes except with jagged arrows and black gauntlets and patches instead of white. Then there's his zord which is a T-Rex, a zord that we've seen with two other Red Rangers. We also know that Biolab was working on trying to replicate the Quantum powers for the Silver Guardians. Perhaps we'd have seen different colored versions of Eric's suit? And finally, we've Ranger seasons that posses two different teams. The A and B-Squads in SPD and the Wind and Thunder Rangers in Ninja Storm.

So, what are you guys' thoughts on my totally crazy theory?

PRangerX 12/29/14 05:31 PM

Re: Quantum Ranger Theory

I see two different senarios here. One senario sees Time Force trying to create a team of Quantum Rangers. The other sees Bio Lab or SPD make one.

It seems like the Quantum Ranger was a prototype for the Time Force Rangers. But Time Force probably has the ability to make a Quantum Force. Give Bio Lab or SPD time to reverse the morphers and they can do the same thing.

Destiny Defeated 12/29/14 05:34 PM

I could see their being a Quantum Ranger on Mr. Tate's old SPD team. Tate's powers had to at least be reverse engineered from Wes.

Captain Codfish 12/29/14 05:38 PM

Quantum is a Sixth Ranger to me. I don't see Time Force planning to use it for anything else. It was the protype for the Time Force powers. And now its in the present. So Time Force doesnt' even have it.

MattEmily 12/29/14 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent Z (Post 50564)
This a theory of mine I've had since I saw Eric's suit. What if the Qunatum Morpher was the first in a series of new powers Time Force was working on. For one thing Eric's suit is the same as Wes except with jagged arrows and black gauntlets and patches instead of white. Then there's his zord which is a T-Rex, a zord that we've seen with two other Red Rangers. We also know that Biolab was working on trying to replicate the Quantum powers for the Silver Guardians. Perhaps we'd have seen different colored versions of Eric's suit? And finally, we've Ranger seasons that posses two different teams. The A and B-Squads in SPD and the Wind and Thunder Rangers in Ninja Storm.

So, what are you guys' thoughts on my totally crazy theory?

It's funny you say that considering what happened in Timeranger.
It was actually revealed there that the powers were the prototype powers for the Time Police but the Captain ditched them and the V-Rex purposefully through a time portal in an effort to get rid of them.

MattEmily 12/29/14 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Codfish (Post 50567)
Quantum is a Sixth Ranger to me. I don't see Time Force planning to use it for anything else. It was the protype for the Time Force powers. And now its in the present. So Time Force doesnt' even have it.

that's true BUT they would know how they created it.

PRangerX 12/29/14 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 50568)
It's funny you say that considering what happened in Timeranger.
It was actually revealed there that the powers were the prototype powers for the Time Police but the Captain ditched them and the V-Rex purposefully through a time portal in an effort to get rid of them.

I thought the powers were reversed engineered from Timered? And the Quantom Ranger being from the future was a change PR made.

MattEmily 12/29/14 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 50575)
I thought the powers were reversed engineered from Timered? And the Quantom Ranger being from the future was a change PR made.

nope to both.
Time Fire's powers were also from the future but the difference with that is that Ryuuga of the Time Police ditched them purposefully through a portal because of what he knew about his fate (since he was supposed to be Time Fire and die as him) whereas Time Force lost the Quantum powers (and its zord) in a time travel accident.