Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Website/Club/Updates Advertisements (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Advertisement: The Emma Lahana Suppport group IS NOW on FB! (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2743)

Esther 06/21/08 10:49 AM

Advertisement: The Emma Lahana Suppport group IS NOW on FB!

It can be found here:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=54718675653

And Yes.

I deleted my myspace account, That's why the group wasn't working on Myspace...

If you guys can.... please send pics in!

Knightfall 06/21/08 12:59 PM

Who's Emma Lahana?

Esther 06/21/08 04:59 PM

Emma Lahana is the actress that played Kira Ford/The Yellow Dino Thunder Power Ranger

on Power Rangers: Dino Thunder

Knightfall 06/21/08 09:49 PM

Yep I know.

I didnt know she had any fans.

PRangerX 06/21/08 09:53 PM

She is actually one of the fan favorites in recent years. She had a tremendous following during DT.

Knightfall 06/21/08 10:47 PM

Most rangers have followings during their seasons, then they drop off the grid.

Her character, Kira, is pretty forgetable.. never amounted to anything or did anything epic.

And Emma, after the whole BJM thing, no one talks about her or is interested in her anymore..

Which makes me realize the key reason the fanboys liked her during DT was they wanted in her pants.

LePage 06/21/08 11:20 PM

Well, Kira did ride on top of the Pterazord unmorphed into battle in The Missing Bone. I thought that was a little epic.

Knightfall 06/22/08 01:28 AM

I thought that was a little stupid.

Thats like riding on top of a plane in mid-air, she should be dead.

Gage 06/22/08 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knightfall (Post 31976)
Most rangers have followings during their seasons, then they drop off the grid.

Her character, Kira, is pretty forgetable.. never amounted to anything or did anything epic.

And Emma, after the whole BJM thing, no one talks about her or is interested in her anymore..

Which makes me realize the key reason the fanboys liked her during DT was they wanted in her pants.

Well she was a bit cute. Liked her singing though. When Dino Thunder began that's when I dropped out of watching the series - I just didn't see Power Rangers as I used to. There was nothing wrong with Dino Thunder, just didn't watch it anymore. Those feelings came about when Thunder Storm ended, actually.

I can't believe I missed out on everything - glad there's Internet resources that offer full episodes. :)