Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   15th anniversary of Ninja Storm (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8617)

Ninja Storm Fan 02/15/18 04:01 PM

15th anniversary of Ninja Storm

Its the 15th Anniversary of Ninja Storm. Which makes it all the more puzzling why Ninja Steel isn't a sequel to Ninja Storm. Its inexcusable that they have done nothing to celebrate this anniversary. It is more important than the 25th anniversary of Power Rangers.

Kimberly Hart 02/15/18 11:15 PM

Re: 15th anniversary of Ninja Storm

I don't see how the anniversary of the whole Power Rangers season isn't more important.

MattEmily 02/16/18 01:14 AM

please the 15th anniversary of Ninja Storm is not more important than the show's 25th anniversary. Most shows don't even make it 2 years so it's quite an achievement.

Also on top of which it'd be pointless to make the current season a sequel to Ninja Storm since you would need something from there in order to celebrate it which other than Ranger actors they don't have. It wouldn't be a true Ninja Storm sequel unless you saw all 6 Rangers reuniting to fight Lothor or someone from his army not to mention Sensei, Kapri and Marah would be mandatory as well.

Green With Envy 02/16/18 04:00 PM

It is kind of funny how Ninja Steel overlapped with the 15th anniversary of Ninja Storm. I think the thread starter is overrating the importance of NS. But I do think NST should have been a sequel to Ninja Storm.

The part about the the NS anniversary being more important to the PR anniversary makes no sense though.

PRangerX 02/16/18 04:11 PM

It would have been pretty cool actually. But they don't normally operate like this. And like Matt has pointed out, it would have been hard to get everyone back. But wouldn't have been against Ninja Steel having Ninja Storm connections.

Roman Ranger 02/17/18 02:50 PM

I agree they should have done something for Ninja Storm. Dane should have been a member of a Ninja Acadamy. But the 25th anniversary of the whole series is stil important.

Stone Canyon Trio 02/17/18 04:23 PM

The idea of unrelated Ninja Teams feels strange. I mean MMPR weren't born into Ninja Life. So its understandable there.

Galaxy to Lightspeed 02/17/18 04:30 PM

Ninja Storm waa nothing special. I don't blame them for not honoring it. Not that Ninja Steel is any better.

Disney Ranger 02/18/18 09:47 PM

It was definitely a great season. Disney did such a great job with it. I think Saban Brands should have let Disney program Ninja Steel in honor of the anniversary.

MattEmily 02/18/18 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disney Ranger (Post 74747)
It was definitely a great season. Disney did such a great job with it. I think Saban Brands should have let Disney program Ninja Steel in honor of the anniversary.

you're beyond delusional dude.