Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Jarrod and Casey (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8415)

Forever Jason 12/26/17 10:36 PM

Jarrod and Casey

I know it wasn't possible. But I would have loved to see a season 2 for Jungle Fury. It would be great to ses Jarrod as the Sixth Ranger. I really think Casey and Jayden could have been the new Jason and Tommy.

MMPR Forever 12/27/17 01:09 PM

Re: Jarrod and Casey

I can't see them being as good as Tommy and Jason. I can't see MMPR ever letting a villian like Jarrod be a Ranger.

No Green Spandex 12/27/17 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Forever (Post 71285)
I can't see them being as good as Tommy and Jason. I can't see MMPR ever letting a villian like Jarrod be a Ranger.

Don't you believe Kat was a villain?

MMPR Forever 12/27/17 01:15 PM

Yes but Kat fulled them. A character like Jarrod was too overtly evil to fooo the MMPR Rangers. Even if the JF Rangers were fulled themselves.

Jungle Master 12/27/17 02:07 PM

I could diffinitly see this dynamic happening if their was a sequel series.

KimandTommy 12/27/17 02:08 PM

Sadly the MMPR Rangers were too trustint so thry may have fell for Jarrod like Kat. If they were around in JF, you would have hoped they learned their lesson from Kat.

Tommy Hater 12/27/17 02:13 PM

Jarrod would have been ruined if they tried to make him a like Tommy. The show doesn't need another Tommy. Its bad enough he coes back for all these anniversy specials.

Captain Codfish 12/27/17 02:28 PM

I would have been fascinated to see more of this dynamic. It just wasn't finacially feasible or in line with how the series does things.

Superstatler 12/27/17 03:07 PM

They did seem to form a close friendship at the end and would have become powerful allies. If they didn't already.

Ultra Fan Blue 12/27/17 03:40 PM

I think Theo should have been the one to save Jarrod.