Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Camille's origin (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8636)

Jungle Master 02/21/18 11:54 AM

Camille's origin

She seemed more human than any of Dai Shi's forces. And she was even redeemed like a regular human in the end. What made her different?

Goldar's Revenge 02/21/18 11:55 AM

Re: Camille's origin

She possessed a human much like Dai Shi did. Overtime the personalities became permanently merged.

KimandTommy 02/21/18 11:59 AM

She wasn't any different. She was just as evil as everyone else. The Rangers just let her and Dai Shi off the hook. I don't know why Power Rangers are always so naive.

Crimson Hunter 02/22/18 11:49 AM

I don't think they throught it threw too much. Camille's counterpart was just redeemed too. So they carried that over.

Captain Mutiny 02/22/18 08:55 PM

Its more likely Camille possessed the body of a dead human and was effected by her emotions.

Captain Codfish 02/23/18 11:39 AM

Its interesting how she thought she was in love with Dai Shi. But in rea!ty fell in love with Jarrod.

Disney Ranger 02/23/18 11:45 AM

Disney wanted Jarrod and Dai Shi to be redeemed and have a happy ending. Its a very Disney like storyline.

Green With Envy 02/23/18 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disney Ranger (Post 74966)
Disney wanted Jarrod and Dai Shi to be redeemed and have a happy ending. Its a very Disney like storyline.

We are not sure exactly why it happened. Its possible Disney liked redeemed villians. But most likely it was an easy way of avoiding killing off human villians. Which would have been a no no for the censors.

Smarty Pants Rose 02/23/18 11:29 PM

Who says Dai Shi's soldiers couldn't turn good? Camille just took a human form for some reason.

Kimberly Hart 02/24/18 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 74921)
She wasn't any different. She was just as evil as everyone else. The Rangers just let her and Dai Shi off the hook. I don't know why Power Rangers are always so naive.

I did think her character development for turning good was a little weak.I never really bought Jarrod as a nice guy either. So that was off too.