Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Hydro Hog (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5388)

vivaladivababy 11/13/14 08:29 PM

Hydro Hog

eed some people to help me out here. For some reason I remember back when I was a kid watching Power Rangers, there was an episode when the Ninja megazord fought Hydro Hog and destroyed him. Episodes later he returns in Alien Rangers. But for some reason I can't find the episode where he gets his *** kicked by the Ninja megazord. For some reason I strongly remember Hydro Hog before he fought against the Alien Rangers. I've been watching Power Rangers season 3 just recently and I can't find the episode with him fighting against the Ninja megazord.

Does anyone else remember this?

MattEmily 11/13/14 08:32 PM

Re: Hydro Hog

Hydro Hog was only in 2 episodes and he never fought the Ninja Megazord.

MattEmily 02/18/15 01:46 PM

Hydro Hog only fought against the Shogun Megazord and eventually the Falconzord and the Shogun Megafalconzord.

Starlight Starbrite 02/19/15 12:39 PM

I always thought it was silly that Hydro Hog was treated like an equal to Rita and Zedd. When he was really just a monster of the day. This is the Alien Rangers worst enemy? Sounds pretty weak to me.

Sentai Master 02/19/15 12:43 PM

I never liked the Alien Ranger arch. It was boring without the regular Rangers. And it just went on forever. The Alien Rangers had no character and were just a gimmick. The Rangers as kids was stupid.

MattEmily 08/20/18 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starlight Starbrite (Post 52230)
I always thought it was silly that Hydro Hog was treated like an equal to Rita and Zedd. When he was really just a monster of the day. This is the Alien Rangers worst enemy? Sounds pretty weak to me.

yea I agree but I did like that they picked the only monster that the Shogun Megafalconzord had destroyed from Kakuranger so that at least was a good move on their part