Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   General Fandom Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Rangervision relaunches their board with a new website (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6525)

PRangerX 03/02/15 03:57 PM

Rangervision relaunches their board with a new website

Rangervision forum recently relaunched. In an interesting move they are also launching a new website to go with the forum called Power Rangers Database. Iv'e always wanted to see a exisiting forum try this. There isn't much there at the website but the board I working fine.

http://www.rangervision.com

http://www.powerrangersdatabase.com

edit: I stand corrected. They do have some content up. With more to come. Either I missed it yesterday or they just added it.

Red Buster 03/02/15 04:32 PM

Re: Rangervision relaunches their board with a new website

Hello PRO. My name is Matt or Red Buster and I'm a staff member over at RangerVision. Thank you PRangerX for spreading word about the RV forums and the PR Database!

We launched the Database on February 7th, the same day Dino Charge premiered. As of right now, only our Dino Charge pages are up. We are currently working our way backwards and should have Super Megaforce and Megaforce up by the end of March.

In addition, we reopened our forums the same day as the Database launch. It was a complete overhaul of the forums. If you had an account previously it no longer exists and you must re-register. We have a pretty cool RPG section and are always looking for new and neat ideas. My favorite feature is the Shoutbox, a place to chat chat with other members of the board.

Since the relaunch I have taken over hosting duties of our podcast which can be found here. I'm hoping to get a new episode out by the end of the week reviewing the first few episodes of Dino Charge and Ninninger.

Hope you all will check out the database and forums. Glad to answer any questions you may have!

Captain Codfish 03/02/15 07:43 PM

Sounds good. PRX is right you guys have good ideas. I'm looking foward to the site when you are finished.

A Gia To Remember 03/02/15 07:44 PM

What made you guys decide to launch a website?

Massive Ego 03/02/15 08:14 PM

One of these days I need to start a website. It would be the best. But I wish you guys good luck.

MMPR Forever 03/02/15 08:15 PM

I can't wait untill you get to MMPR. That's my favorite incarnation. It will probably be awhile but I am sure it will be worth the wait.

No Green Spandex 03/02/15 08:17 PM

You guys used to be the old Rangertalk right?

Usagi Reborn 03/02/15 08:19 PM

Why did you guys delete the old posts?

Red Buster 03/02/15 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Gia To Remember (Post 52859)
What made you guys decide to launch a website?

Since Fury Diamond is no longer doing the "cast" websites we wanted to get in and make a one stop place to find information on cast and their social medias. As we fleshed this idea we decided to add more information including episode guides, Power Force member bios, etc...

Quote:

Originally Posted by No Green Spandex (Post 52870)
You guys used to be the old Rangertalk right?

Correct. It was formerly owned by Mike of Ranger Central, before our current owner bought the archives from him and renamed the board in 2010.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Usagi Reborn (Post 52872)
Why did you guys delete the old posts?

To give the board a fresh start. The archives were also taking up a lot of space on our server.

PRangerX 03/03/15 11:21 AM

Like I said I think its really cool that you guys are doing a website with this thing. I would have kept the archives but if it was a server issue than I guess it would have been hard.

I would love it if more PR boards launched their own sites. Since these type of websites are rare as start ups and message boards can drive traffic to it. When I took over what was a dead PRO Ezboard I actually started my version of the PRO website to drive traffic to the board. It was a lot of fun. It will be fun to see PRD grow.