Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Megaforce Rangers in Dino Charge (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6510)

A Gia To Remember 02/26/15 10:33 PM

Megaforce Rangers in Dino Charge

What do you guys think of Megaforce continuing into Dino Charge? Gosei could have gave them new powers.

Captain Codfish 02/27/15 12:35 AM

Re: Megaforce Rangers in Dino Charge

It could have worked if they did it right. Would have been an interesting idea. I like the current characters too though.

The Ghost Ranger 02/27/15 03:32 PM

Well, an idea could be that Troy Gia and Noah come back to help temporarily by taking on the Go-Buster Powers during Super DC, so Tyler could focus on getting his battleizer? Maybe, just a thought.

Spike Hart 02/27/15 11:13 PM

That would be pretty cool. I wish they would go that route. It would be a nice twist on a team up and way to use footage from a sentai they skipped.

No Green Spandex 02/27/15 11:15 PM

I wouldn't have minded it. It would have been very doable. And they could even replace Gosei with Keeper if need be. Power Rangers could easily do continuing casts again. The Megaforce team already changed powers once. They could do it again. Being that they were normal high school kids they were the best chance for a continuing season since DinoThunder.

Todd Oliver 02/27/15 11:16 PM

They could have brought back Tommy to become the mentor again. Just like they did in DinoThunder. JDF probably would have done it.

Itzy Bitzy Carter 02/27/15 11:16 PM

I could see a few Rangers coming back. But I think most of the cast would have been new to start fresh.

Gosei Great 03/04/15 06:10 PM

I would have been all for it. The Megaforce cast was a great one. It sould have been nice to keep them around for another year.

Delta Black 03/05/15 07:31 AM

I think you already got what you were going to get out of the Megaforce cast. It was time to start fresh with a new cast. I like the new cast and I am looking forward to watching the characters develop. It has been a fun year so far.

MattEmily 03/05/15 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Gia To Remember (Post 52547)
What do you guys think of Megaforce continuing into Dino Charge? Gosei could have gave them new powers.

It could work if they did it right but I actually prefer how things are going instead since it opens up the slight possibility of a teamup with Super Megaforce if they don't do a teamup with the 2 other dinosaur teams.