Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Zenaku as an org that becomes human (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5282)

PRangerX 11/07/14 07:44 AM

Zenaku as an org that becomes human

I always thought it would have been interesting if Zenaku was actually a org that ended up becoming human. Instead of being a cursed former worrier. Would have been pretty original. A Monster turning into a Ranger basically.

mbozzo 11/07/14 09:59 PM

Re: Zenaku as an org that becomes human

It would have been interesting if Zenaku started out as a real monster who later switch side and became a Power Ranger.

MattEmily 12/04/17 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 47492)
I always thought it would have been interesting if Zenaku was actually a org that ended up becoming human. Instead of being a cursed former worrier. Would have been pretty original. A Monster turning into a Ranger basically.

that would've been an interesting idea instead of what truly ended up happening but I guess they didn't want to do that since they were more interested in copying what Gaoranger did.

Original Power Rangers 12/04/17 11:00 PM

This is the type of idea that I like and WF needed more off. They did a great job with the team ups and Master Org but everything else was to much Gaoranger. And it was just because, not something they needed to do.

The idea of Zen-Aku turning into a real human would have been so awesome. They didn't need to just copy the Gaoranger cursed ancient worrier plot. It would have been much more interesting for Zen-Aku to be a Org cursed with a heart

Sentai Is Forever 12/04/17 11:03 PM

No way! They adapted the Sentai Plot perfectly and it was bueatiful. Merrick needed to be a close to his Sentai Counterpart as necessary. Wild Force was awesome when it stuck close to Gaoranger.

Zordon Prime 12/04/17 11:19 PM

I think it would have made more sense to have Zen-Aku be his own character that allied with the Rangers. Then the Lunar Wolf Ranger could have been his own character.

Massive Ego 12/05/17 11:44 AM

I wouldn't have been against a storyline like this. But they actually handled the Merrick storyline well.

Bandora's Ghost 12/05/17 12:01 PM

I would rather have him just become a good Org too.

MattEmily 12/05/17 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Massive Ego (Post 69875)
I wouldn't have been against a storyline like this. But they actually handled the Merrick storyline well.

that's because Merrick was pretty much a copy-and-paste version of GaoSilver

Space Crazy 12/05/17 08:33 PM

Would have been better than the cursed plot which had been done before