Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   SuperBowl (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1935)

02/06/06 01:35 AM

SuperBowl

I am a huge American Football fan and a first was crushed that I had to work during the big game last night, but thanks to my co-worker and his portable TV I was able to catch a lot of it. While I am a big fan of the Seahawks but I am glad to see The Big Man Jerome Bettis make the last Bus-Stop and pick up a SuperBowl Championship Ring. Hooray Steelers :D

What did you guys think?

kiraford5 02/06/06 09:19 PM

STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! STEELERS WON! yEsSsSsS

Razi 02/06/06 09:23 PM

Whoa Mel! I can tell your happy. I am not much of a football fan but I watched anyway. I did enjoy the performance by the Rolling Stones though.

-Razi

02/07/06 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razi
Whoa Mel! I can tell your happy. I am not much of a football fan but I watched anyway. I did enjoy the performance by the Rolling Stones though.

-Razi

Yeah she is. Even thought I wanted the Steelers to win, now that I have had a chance to see some of the replays on a TV with good reception I am a lil upset about a few of the calls that won the game for the Steelers (I am still glad they won but I wish there weren't so many bad calls.)

â„¢H2Kâ„¢ 02/07/06 01:29 AM

Im a big football fan but I wasnt really into the game yesterday and I think it was kind of boring since I didnt really care for either of the teams but I did want the Steelers to win because Im a fan of Ben Roethlisberger so Im glad he got a ring hopefully next year I can get one of my teams in there next year so I can be excited about the game

02/07/06 01:39 AM

I'm sure you are with me on this one â„¢H2Kâ„¢ so LET'S GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!

â„¢H2Kâ„¢ 02/11/06 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greywolf
I'm sure you are with me on this one â„¢H2Kâ„¢ so LET'S GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!

Definitely 8) they need to return to the good ole days like back in the 90s

02/12/06 03:45 AM

Oh Yeah here hoping next year they can pull it all together.