Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   General Fandom Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Power Rangers Legendary Knights (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8117)

Hexagon Ranger 02/18/18 07:36 PM

Re: Power Rangers Legendary Knights

"I didn't believe it myself Lance but now that I have seen it, its impossible to ignore. Will you join us?"

Kimberly Hart 02/18/18 07:37 PM

"Are you okay Alec? You look like your spacing out?"

Hayley Oliver 02/18/18 07:41 PM

"Merlin when I used that fire I felt magic. But it felt evil. Is it the magic of my bloodline? I don't know where it came from? I just felt intense anger and the fire appeared. Am I cursed to go down Morgana's path" ?

Quantum Hunter 02/18/18 07:43 PM

"Merlin isn't Morgana Arthur's sister? Doesn't that make Marlena a descendent of Arthur too? Showing that the bloodline can be good or evil?

Kaoskid 02/18/18 08:49 PM

Merlin beamed at Benny's knowledge. "Indeed. Marlena, as I explained before, you have the power of both the Seelie and Unseelie. Creation and Destruction. Your bloodline is tied to both, but it is your choice. Just look at me. I am descended from a monster, a demon or fae of some kind, yet I spent my lifetime helping others."

Alec sat down, drained. "Sorry. It has been a long couple days and The Dragon takes his toll." Alec laughed bitterly. His dad, may he rest in peace, was the one who explained about the dragon to him. The Pendragon rage that caused a rush of strength, in return for devastating consequences. It was the reason Alec had been kicked out of six schools in as many years.

Kaoskid 02/21/18 03:27 AM

As the rangers rested, Sir Fallen and Sir Broken were being berated. Purple flames burned them, cast from Morgana.

"You fools had one job. Now there is SIX of them. Well, I will give you a second chance. Unite your powers to destroy the city and the rangers. I will give you titans might if you fall."

Luke Skywalker 02/21/18 10:50 AM

"I..." Luke looked at the sword, then at Strawn. A part of him was afraid, but a part of him felt like this had been the calling he had been waiting for his whole life.

"It's Luke," he said to Strawn, "my name is Luke. But yes... I think I will join you, even though now that I think about it, it'll be pretty dangerous."

Thus did Luke Solon join the Power Rangers.

Kaoskid 02/21/18 11:44 AM

Alec sat up, tired, and headed to the others. He needed to meet the new recruit.

Quantum Hunter 02/21/18 10:38 PM

"I think we should all get back to base. " said Benny

"You coming Marlena?"

Kaoskid 02/24/18 02:43 PM

The two Evil Knights appeared in the city, flanked by a small army of Knightmares. The twins nodded to each other silently and as one, began to attack city hall.