Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What would have happened if Kimberly came back? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8976)

Super Cena 06/27/20 11:31 AM

What would have happened if Kimberly came back?

I mean in continuity. When she left it seemed like it was open for her to return. Would Kat have given her back the Pink Powers?

Calamity Kimberly 06/27/20 11:32 AM

Re: What would have happened if Kimberly came back?

Kat would have given her powers back to Kimberly and remained an ally.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 06/27/20 11:35 AM

Zordon wouldn't have let Kimberly come back. He wanted her gone since she was beginning to think for herself like the other former Rangers. Zordon knew Kat would be easier to control and would help keep Tommy in line. Until they got too old and Zordon forced Dimitria to start over.

KimandTommy 06/27/20 11:36 AM

Kat wouldn't give up the powers she stole without a fight. But Kimberly would have took them back.

MMPR Awesome 06/27/20 11:38 AM

I don't think Kimberly wanted to take the powers from Kat. She wanted to let her have a turn with the powers.

Billy in The Middle 06/30/20 08:57 AM

She would have been a consultant like Billy.

Kimberly Cares 06/30/20 08:58 AM

Kat would have given Kimberly back her powers because it was the right thing to do..

Calamity Kimberly 06/30/20 09:00 AM

Kimberly probably would have tried to turn Kat down so she wouldn't take Kat's spot from her.

KimandTommy 06/30/20 09:03 AM

I would have loved to see a one on one fight where Kim finally puts Kat in her place.

Samurai Mentor 06/30/20 08:18 PM

It is funny because in the early years they always acted like the Rangers were only leaving got a little while. When they knew that it was a permanent change. I mean at the time there is no way they though Austin, Thuy, or Walter were coming back. I suppose Amy was a possibility but she left the show , so its not like it was a certainty. They had to know she was probably done too. Billy and Aishia were given pretty diffinite endings as characters. Of course Billy wasn't a Ranger anymore when he left.