Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   New Zealand Coronavirus Free (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8948)

PRangerX 06/08/20 11:04 PM

New Zealand Coronavirus Free

https://www.wwlp.com/news/health/cor...e6Jf1nn2kO7iuM

I put this in this section, because it obviously effects PR. Since thats where they film. Its unclear how this might effect the future shooting schedule. But if this holds up its a good sign. Of course they probably don't want people coming in from countries that aren't clear yet.

Zabitan 06/08/20 11:15 PM

Re: New Zealand Coronavirus Free

Good for them hopefully the rest of the world will be eventually or at some point a vaccine will be available if that doesn't happen.

PRangerX 06/08/20 11:40 PM

Or at least some sort of test that is 100 percent effective.

Zabitan 06/08/20 11:43 PM

That too,

I'm cautiously optimistic that as long as people take this seriously we'll hopefully at least get it where people can go back outside without getting other people sick.

Captain Codfish 06/09/20 10:46 PM

Its good to here for sure. I hope it goes this way for the rest of the world.

Captain Logan Knows Best 06/09/20 10:47 PM

Some good news, I'll take it.

Jen's Revenge 06/09/20 10:48 PM

People shouldn't get too cocky though. We still need to wear our masks and practice social distancing in the countries that still are at risk. Good for New Zealand though.

Zabitan 06/09/20 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jen's Revenge (Post 77998)
People shouldn't get too cocky though. We still need to wear our masks and practice social distancing in the countries that still are at risk. Good for New Zealand though.

I hear that.

I'm just cautiously optimisitic that if we keep doing that, and we change the way we do things to reduce the spread of Covid-19 even if there's no vaccine we can at least reduce to something only a few people are going to get.