Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Unexpected Guest Episode Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=9175)

MattEmily 04/24/21 04:17 PM

Unexpected Guest Episode Discussion

Here’s the discussion thread for this episode

Unfortunately we are in the middle of the hiatus as of this episode

mbozzo 04/26/21 10:21 PM

Re: Unexpected Guest Episode Discussion

'Unexpected Guest' is a good episode. We get Mick from Ninja Steel in this episode. He need their help to get the Nexus Prism. At first, they refused, but end up helping him when Boomtower and a monster arrived to get it. Boomtower and the monster get destroyed while we learn something about Void Knight. I can't wait for the next episode, even if I has to. :sad:

Miki1988 04/27/21 11:32 AM

I liked how the writers are working towards the show having a solid continuity. It seems that Hasbro is trying to fix everything that Neo-Saban screwed-up.

MattEmily 05/31/21 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miki1988 (Post 80399)
I liked how the writers are working towards the show having a solid continuity. It seems that Hasbro is trying to fix everything that Neo-Saban screwed-up.

No doubt about that. Also looks like the hiatus isn't going to be too long since Dino Fury comes to Netflix next month along with 3 new episodes

Miki1988 05/31/21 02:29 PM

I hope Netflix realises that the 20 episodes per season thing has been hurting the show so the 40-episodes-per-season format returns once again.

MattEmily 05/31/21 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miki1988 (Post 80490)
I hope Netflix realises that the 20 episodes per season thing has been hurting the show so the 40-episodes-per-season format returns once again.

might not be their call since who knows what's going on after Dino Fury

JungleFury Cat 08/21/21 06:14 PM

It was an okay to good episode for me. I was disappointed that none of the rangers asked anyone before eating the supposed candy, but I guess that was a good lesson. Thankfully, the comedy wasn't bad in this one. :)