Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Next Power Ranger Convention??? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1801)

MVP19 11/12/07 10:52 PM

Next Power Ranger Convention???

Does anyone know where the rangers next convention will be held and where it will be held? i really wanna meet these guys, they were like my childhood heroes.

PRangerX 11/12/07 11:08 PM

http://powerrangersonline.org/main.shtml

I made a newsbyte on the subject if you scroll down a bit. It won't be for a few years if it happens. The Morpicon team was considering doing a second convention. But it was never confirmed that they were doing another one. There site is currently down. So who knows whats happening. My guess is there will be an announcement eventually. Unless they decide not to do one. But I am sure they will give us plenty of notice, if they decide to do another one.

tommy_oliver 12/27/07 12:03 AM

can i ask, do grownups who watch the show go to the conventions or do you just get the parents who just go with their kids

PRangerX 12/27/07 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommy_oliver (Post 39613)
can i ask, do grownups who watch the show go to the conventions or do you just get the parents who just go with their kids

More a mixture of both. A lot of adult fans went but there was still a lot of kids. From what I hear. It was pretty amazing to see. I am not sure if there is going to be another convention though. As Morphicon's site has been down for awhile.