Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Troy and Jason? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6376)

PRangerX 02/10/15 12:00 PM

Troy and Jason?

Anyone notice how similar Troy looked to Jason?

Captain Codfish 02/10/15 12:01 PM

Re: Troy and Jason?

Yeah they was diffinitly a resemblence there.

Usagi Reborn 02/10/15 12:16 PM

Megaforce was clearly trying to redo MMPR. So its not surprising. Too bad they dropped the ball heavily with Super Megaforce. If was a bad idea to try and recreate MMPR anyway. They should have given us something original and a more serious storyline.

MMPR Forever 02/10/15 12:23 PM

"Mega Mission" was "Day of the Dumbster" gone wrong. It didn't have the true feel. Just because you add a bunch of lines from the old episode doesn't make it good. Megaforce wasn't what I had in mind when I say bring back MMPR. Troy did look a bit like Jason. But he was nothing like him.

PRangerX 02/10/15 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Forever (Post 51825)
"Mega Mission" was "Day of the Dumbster" gone wrong. It didn't have the true feel. Just because you add a bunch of lines from the old episode doesn't make it good. Megaforce wasn't what I had in mind when I say bring back MMPR. Troy did look a bit like Jason. But he was nothing like him.

I'm surprised you didn't like it. It felt like a modern interpetation of MMPR to me."Mega Mission" was one of the best premieres in years. If you want MMPR that might be the closet you are gonna get.

Starlight Starbrite 02/10/15 12:32 PM

Megaforce was fine. Super Megaforce is when things went bad. With how they mishandled all the anniversary stuff. The cast was prettt too notch. Troy did look a bit like Jason. Megaforce wasn't a bad try to reboot MMPR. I enjoyed it. Too bad they dropped the ball with Super Megaforce.

Todd Oliver 02/10/15 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 51826)
I'm surprised you didn't like it. It felt like a modern interpetation of MMPR to me."Mega Mission" was one of the best premieres in years. If you want MMPR that might be the closet you are gonna get.

Dude, is never gonna like a PR season ever again. He is too hung up on MMPR. Even when PR actually tries to do what he says he doesn't like it. Nostalgia can blind all of us.

MattEmily 02/10/15 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd Oliver (Post 51828)
Dude, is never gonna like a PR season ever again. He is too hung up on MMPR. Even when PR actually tries to do what he says he doesn't like it. Nostalgia can blind all of us.

exactly. He's too in love and too obsessed with the MMPR nostalgia that he'll never like ANYTHING about ANY other season no matter how good or great they are. He just needs to get in a time machine and go back to 1993 and leave the rest of us alone since his hating on other seasons is getting old.

Dino Charger 02/10/15 05:30 PM

I like every season. Its amazing how people get so worked up over a kids show. I don't think too many of the kids today were around in 93, so of course they have to write for 2015

Spike Hart 02/14/15 11:14 PM

I can diffinitly see the resemblence. Megaforce tried to put a new spin on a lot of classic MMPR.