Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Why did Jason have such a bad attitude in FR (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8991)

Citizen Velancia 07/05/20 01:13 AM

Why did Jason have such a bad attitude in FR

He seemed act very rudely and was much more sarcastic from the Jason we all remembered.

Grimlord's Vengeance 07/05/20 01:18 AM

Re: Why did Jason have such a bad attitude in FR

He clearly fell on some hard times since we last saw him. His personality became a little darker but he was still good deep down. I suspect he will be in a much better place when we see him in Beast Morphers.

Evox Unleashed 07/05/20 01:19 AM

I didn't like it because Jason never acted like that before. And he would never have been so mean to Cole.

Gosei Gold 07/05/20 01:19 AM

They were trying to go for the rookie/veteran dynamic.

Summer Dillon 07/05/20 01:20 AM

Didn't also seem like Tommy and Jason had some falling out?

Goldar's Revenge 07/05/20 01:22 AM

That was the implication. Jason had fallen on hard times and did become a rougher character. Its possible there were physical after effects to the Gold Ranger Powers. So his life might not have been a picnic afterwards. Its implied he had a run in with the Silver Guardians.

Zeo Mega 07/05/20 01:24 AM

It would be interesting to learn just what Tommy and Jason fought about?

Samurai Mentor 07/05/20 01:25 AM

I think it is realisitic that the Rangers wouldn't all act the same from when we last saw them. Remember Jason was gone for years and things can change.

Shadowhawk 07/05/20 01:26 AM

I think Jason was just trying to push Cole to be the best. I don't think he had a falling out with Tommy. He just meant that he was coming to help because he was a friend. Tommy was worried he wasn't coming since everyone was gathered and there was no Jason.

Piccolo Diamond 07/05/20 09:47 AM

I never bought the whole Jason/Tommy split. I think it was bad writing. Forever Red involved too much backstory that we were supposed to know. It came off like a fan film for that reason. Jason never should have acted the way he did. It was way out of character.