Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Power Rangers Hyper Force (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8176)

MMPR Fan 01/04/18 08:20 AM

Re: Power Rangers Hyper Force

I was disapointed that they didn't do seaspn 1 Tommy. I was never a big fan of his Doctor O days.

MattEmily 01/04/18 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranger Black (Post 71854)
I still say they could have went to a third AU that seemed like RPM but wasn't. Just be clear that it wasn't the real RPM Universe by the end.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Mutiny (Post 71855)
In theory yes. But I think the worry would be that it would create more confusing. Its not like anyone outskde of Eddie's inner circle really knows the exact plot of Ranger Black anyway. But I think it makes more sense to go to the RPM universe we saw.

again no they can't. They can't do something if it wasn't part of the actual season that's why they're treading very carefully on how they pick stuff so they don't screw anything up with the show's continuity.

their Angel Grove eps for example had both Scorpina and Finster 2 beings who pretty much disappeared in Season 2. We don't see Finster again until Rita comes back for the love spell and Wedding.

They can go to the RPM dimension but it has to be the true RPM dimension they're not allowed to deviate from the true RPM dimensionn.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Fan (Post 71871)
I was disapointed that they didn't do seaspn 1 Tommy. I was never a big fan of his Doctor O days.

they probably didn't want to go back to MMPR so soon so they probably opted to go with Reefside that and he was probably the easiest Dino Thunder cast member to get.

Bonus Ranger 01/04/18 05:50 PM

Thats a good theory Matt. Why go back to MMPR too soon anyway.

MattEmily 01/05/18 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonus Ranger (Post 71928)
Thats a good theory Matt. Why go back to MMPR too soon anyway.

indeed and there's a bunch of cities they still have to go to which would include Terra Venture, Mariner Bay, Silver Hills of 2001, Turtle Cove, Blue Bay Harbor, Newtech, Briarwood, San Angeles, Ocean Bluff, Samurai, Megaforce, Amber Beach, Ninja Steel

MattEmily 01/09/18 06:35 PM

last Tuesday's episode has been uploaded to youtube.

MattEmily 01/16/18 12:42 PM

last Tuesday's episode has been uploaded to their youtube channel

MattEmily 01/23/18 01:24 PM

last week's episode has been uploaded to their youtube channel

MattEmily 01/23/18 07:40 PM

Chapter 2
Episode 1/Episode 6 -
Episode 2/Episode 7 - guest stars Mike Ginn as Gem; Ranger Gold
Episode 3/Episode 8 - (Christmas episode)
Episode 4/Episode 9 - guest stars Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver the Black Dino Thunder Ranger
Episode 5/Episode 10 -

Note: editing this post so that it's no longer so huge but it's still considered Chapter 2 until we hear otherwise.

MattEmily 01/30/18 03:30 PM

last week's episode has been uploaded to their youtube channel

A Gia To Remember 01/30/18 08:05 PM

I haven't been following it lately. Has it been good?