Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Website/Club/Updates Advertisements (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Advertisement: Jungle Fury Planet (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2687)

Riser Glen 05/03/08 09:27 AM

Advertisement: Jungle Fury Planet

I have started updating it . It looks great. Please join this forum. There are no rude members in this board, so please join and you'll like it very much.

Discussion Topics : all Power Rangers, all Super Sentai, all Tokusatsu etc............

Link : http://junglefuryplanet.byethost13.com/forums/index.php :cool:

PrimoPiccolo 05/03/08 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riser Glen
There are no rude members in this board

I still don't get why that's such a selling point for PR boards.

DarkBlaze 05/03/08 06:02 PM

Nice board there bro. I like the light contrast of the layout, and the banner puts a nice touch to the colors *winks*.

I still might consider joining, but seeing that I'm already apart of several communities, it'll be difficult to post much. All in all, keep up the work, and advertise as much as possible. If you need anymore banners just let me know.

PRangerX 05/03/08 09:05 PM

The problem is that PR boards are oversaturated right now. Everyone wants there own board. And most of them go nowhere. We're at the point now that going vbulletin doesn't even gaurenntee you success.

But when I decided to revive the PRO forum there really wasn't a need for a new PR board either. So I suppose I am not one to talk. And its only human for people to want their very own board.

I wish this guy the best. My best advice is to be patient. Forums take time. Advirtise, but only do so where advertising is welcome. Try to get topics started. Maybe people that pass by will jump in on discussions.

DarkBlaze 05/03/08 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 31049)
I wish this guy the best. My best advice is to be patient. Forums take time. Advirtise, but only do so where advertising is welcome. Try to get topics started. Maybe people that pass by will jump in on discussions.

That was very good advice. Do you think looks really matter when it comes to forums?

PRangerX 05/04/08 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Vengeance (Post 31050)
That was very good advice. Do you think looks really matter when it comes to forums?

Unless something looks very tacky, not really. As long as it looks decent, the design shouldn't be too much of a factor.

Riser Glen 05/14/08 03:02 AM

Thanks guys! I was registered in this board a few years and I logged in with the same account and it works.