Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   "Wild Wipeout" Question (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6903)

White Genesis 08/07/15 11:52 AM

"Wild Wipeout" Question

Where was Evil Tori? She's never seen yet Dialogue implies she exists. Also, was the whole thing a dream or not?

PRdude 08/07/15 11:53 AM

Re: "Wild Wipeout" Question

I thought it was made clear that it was a dream. Wasn't she knocked out kind of hard?

A Gia To Remember 08/11/15 05:24 PM

This was a really good episode. One of my favorites actually. It was a fun filler that poked fun at the current show. It was cool seeing everyone in different roles.

White Tiger Fan 08/11/15 05:30 PM

I can't watch much Ninja Storm. Since it pains me to think of what might have been if we got Power Rangers Hexagon instead..

MattEmily 08/11/15 10:29 PM

It wasn't a dream Goldwinger himself clearly stated that he sent her to his dust dimension... and I personally think even though there may have been an evil Tori in his dust dimension I think it was a case of the good one overwriting her until the good one went back.

MattEmily 08/11/15 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Tiger Fan (Post 56115)
I can't watch much Ninja Storm. Since it pains me to think of what might have been if we got Power Rangers Hexagon instead..

Please... that whole Hexagon thing was nothing more than a Fanboy's dream that was never going to come to fruition... and it was a ridiculous idea to have a war between good Rangers anyway since that's not a Ranger that's a villain.

White Tiger Fan 08/14/15 11:37 AM

I think you aren't giving Amit enough credit. He would have found a way to make the season work. It would have been so awesome! But I guess it wasn't meant to be. Maybe someday Saban Brands will wise up and make Amit the showrunner.

MMPR White 08/15/15 02:08 PM

What a whacky episode it was! It was pretty fun but I don't think we should read too much into it.

Darth Malik 08/18/15 05:05 PM

I wasn't a big fan of the episode. It was just too silly and took away from the man plot. The plot hole of no evil Tori was bad.

Turbo Guy 08/27/15 07:54 AM

Lothor was great in this episode. It was funny seeing him as the scared mayor.