Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Zeo was a great year for Tommy (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8411)

Todd Oliver 12/26/17 05:44 PM

Zeo was a great year for Tommy

The character had a lot of great storylines. There was the break up with Kimberly. There was the arrowhead and brother plots. Not to mention Tommy having to learn to fly the Red Battlezord. We saw Tommy get to renew his friendship with Jason. Tommy had his mind erased by Gasket and overcame that. We saw him grow closer and start good relationship with Kat. It was quite the whirlwind for Tommy Oliver.

Gold Ranger In Danger 12/26/17 05:47 PM

Re: Zeo was a great year for Tommy

For a second there I thought you actually meant he had a great year. And I was like sounds like a hectic year for me. But I then I realized you meant for character development.

Goldar's Revenge 12/26/17 05:50 PM

Tommy arguably got more character development in Zeo than his time as Green Ranger.

No Green Spandex 12/26/17 05:54 PM

I'd call it more hogging the spotlight then character development. Tommy's best character development was as Green Ranger. Anything after that was just him being forced down our throats.

Massive Ego 12/27/17 01:01 PM

Ah yes, back when the show actually had interesting characters and tried to do something with them. I would take the MMPR and Zeo characters over what we get now.

KimandTommy 12/27/17 01:04 PM

Some of the stuff was interesting. But Kim breaking up with him and Tommy going with Kat were bad storylines that made no sense.

MMPR Forever 12/27/17 01:07 PM

The Tommy character really got a lot of bad writing after MMPR. The Zeo storylines were just over the top and bad. Tommy because a watered down version of what he was in the first three seasons. Kim breaking up with Tommy and his coupling with Kat was an insult to the fans.

KimandTommy 12/27/17 02:10 PM

Agreed it was a big disgrace. I kept waiting for the twist where Kat revealed her true colors and Kim returned to save her friends. But it never happened.

Tommy Hater 12/27/17 02:12 PM

Tommy's storylines were really just him continuing to hog the spot!ight like usual. They brought Zeo down.Kat and Kim were better off without Tomy in their lives.

Trini Fan 12/27/17 11:41 PM

Tommy had a lot of great storylines in Zeo.