Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Re:Should Jen & Wes get together? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1312)

jenlovesalex 05/04/01 04:03 PM

I agree there will probably be a relationship there I'm all for it I mean my two favourite characters you know & we need some romance in this show.

Frax2001 05/05/01 06:23 PM

I just think what it aperas to be,Wes is an ansestor of Alex who for some reson looks a lot like him.

jenlovesalex 05/07/01 04:47 PM

It will be strange I agree but what I'm saying is we can't just wait around for Alex to show his face I mean that might only happen at the end of this thing which maybe a long way off.So we need a little romance okay yeah maybe Wes will be rebound guy this show is romanceless.Though there haven't really been any relationship's since Space so you know what's another season going to do to us.I mean the relationship in this season ended in 1 episode.

PurpleRanger 06/28/01 04:33 AM

Yeah of course they should get together *smiles*
Wes is less serious then Alex (I mean, Alex never really laughed did he?) and thatis better with Jen IMO.
I don't know what will happen to Alex, but I do hope Wes & Jen get together somehow :)

pinkangel4ever 06/28/01 06:09 PM

Why doesn't that surprise me ;)
...anywayz, Alex did smile when Jen said "YES" to marry him, oh sorry, you meant laughed...nevermind :lol:

Cross My Line 03/27/02 05:13 PM

*sigh* Who keeps voting in this? We all know what happens by now surely.

Windgrail2 03/28/02 02:36 AM

You never know, time could shift and the past year of episodes could be totally rewritten. Or time force could send another experimental timeship into the past and the chances of Jen and Wes getting together would increase. Or maybe I'll just push my hand into the tv screen and say"You go here and you here, now never move." :rolleyes:
WHO THE FREAK CARES ANYMORE?!?
Let it die and move on, ppls

Cross My Line 03/28/02 04:08 PM

damn straight.