Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   We need the the later Season 2 Rangers (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7837)

Ninja Encounter 04/05/17 12:14 PM

We need the the later Season 2 Rangers

I think the sequel will do much better if Rocky, Adam, and Aisha are part of the team. Jason, Trini, and Zack just aren't as memorable.

Adam White Tiger 04/05/17 12:16 PM

Re: We need the the later Season 2 Rangers

I know , it was a big mistake not to have Adam. Ludi Lin would have been a great Adam. No one really cares that much about Zack.

MMPR Forever 04/05/17 12:17 PM

I like all the MMPR Rangers except for Kat.. The originals were the best though. The problem is the new movie didn't adapt their new versions right.

Ninja Storm Fan 04/05/17 12:19 PM

I think its more people were disappointed when this wasn't a Ninja Storm film. I don't know where people got that idea that MMPR was the signature PR season. Ninja Storm is really the only good season.

Space Seasons 04/05/17 12:21 PM

Ghe movie needed to be a Space Season to be ultra successful. The characters they used weren't as important. As long as they were done right. I would personally rather them use the Space Characters though.

Space Hero 04/05/17 12:22 PM

The Movie would have not flopped if they did a Space Season.

PRangerX 04/05/17 12:24 PM

The movie didn't flop. At worst it t will turn out to be a disappointment. Flops are movies that make almost nothing back from the budget. Power Rangers has made a significant amount of money to not be anything close to a flop.

Sentai Is Forever 04/05/17 12:25 PM

They really should have went with the Zyuranger characters.

Sentai Snob 04/05/17 12:26 PM

They should have did the movie based on the current Sentai. With Toei at least writing the story. Also leave the Power Rangers name out of this. American Sentai doesn't need that tired name.

Everyone Loves Rocky 04/10/17 12:58 AM

Rocky should at least be the new Green Ranger.