Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Madison (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7317)

Jen's Revenge 09/04/16 11:28 AM

Madison

Such a wasted character. She only really was around to a love interest to Nick. Her camera recording trait was even phased out after the beginning of the season. She had her momment in the finalie but it felt forced. Its too bad they couldn't make her a stronger character.

Vida The Vampire Slayer 09/04/16 11:31 AM

Re: Madison

I always liked Vida better. She was tough and was a bit different than most Pink Rangers. She was a much stronger character. I do think she coukd have got more focus too though. Madison was just written with not much characterization past being shy.

Usagi Reborn 09/04/16 11:32 AM

Mystic Force and Overdrive both had weak female characters that weren't very memorable.

Superstatler 09/04/16 11:48 AM

It always amazed me how she was usually forgotten. Even with the Nick focus everyone , else got something. Most of the ally characters got more than Madison. They might as well have had Leelee be a Ranger.

Gosei Gold 09/04/16 11:52 AM

Would have been a good midseason switch. With Madison sacrificing herself to save Leelee and bring her to the good side. They probably wouldn't want to kill anyone off though.

Lord Leo 09/04/16 11:53 AM

Sounds like the Kendrix/Karone switch. You probably would have had to have Madison co.e back in the finalie. They probably wouldn't plan a season like that

PRangerX 09/04/16 11:54 AM

I remember enjoying that storyline in LG. Since it was dramatic and invovled the return of Karone. But I didn't know it was due to Valiere's health problems at the time. Thankfully, she ended up being alright.

Captain Codfish 09/04/16 11:55 AM

A lighter twist to the story is that Cassie was gonna come back. Which is probably why Karone was written like Cassie in a few episodes.

Destiny Defeated 09/05/16 06:21 PM

Madison was just horribly written. I almost quit watching PR because all the characters were so bad. The plots were just terrible. Whereas Time Force adapted the good of Sentai, Magic Force adapted the worst.

Knight Wolf 09/05/16 06:25 PM

I really liked Mystic Force. I was disapointed towards the end when they toned down Leanbow . The finalie was interesting with the Nick as Red Koragg stuff...But they just dropped that will quick and it went downhill.

Overall Mystic Force was a fun season with mostly good storylines. I loved the magical elements and the story of Koragg.