Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Does anyone else miss the Megaforce team? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7324)

Mega Mission 09/05/16 09:20 PM

Does anyone else miss the Megaforce team?

They were the best cast we have had in awhile. I really wish they kept them for Dino Charge. Anyone else miss them as much as I?

A Gia To Remember 09/05/16 09:21 PM

Re: Does anyone else miss the Megaforce team?

I do miss having Gia around. But the Dino Charge cast as been fun too.

Starlight Starbrite 09/07/16 08:26 PM

Not really. the cast wasn't bad....Its just that their characters weren't that interesting. The stoy of the season wasn't very good. I think the season is better left forgotten.

Power Rangers Forever 09/07/16 08:27 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing the Megaforce cast again if it makes sense. Megaforce itself was fine. Its Super Megaforce that wss terrible.

A Gia To Remember 09/07/16 08:28 PM

I loved Megaforce and miss the cast as well. Its too bad they couldn't keeo then for Dino Cbarge.

Lord Leo 09/09/16 05:08 PM

Troy reminded me of Leo. Thats not a good thing. At least he didn't hog the spotlight.

Jen's Revenge 09/09/16 05:21 PM

Gia was the best of the bunch. She was one of the more interesting Yellow Rangers we have had recently.

White Tiger Fan 09/10/16 12:01 PM

Not really. They were pretty bland in what was a pretty dull season. Just not anything to get excited about.

Samurai Forever 09/11/16 12:33 PM

I wouldn't have minded keeping them around longer. It would have been even better if they kept the Samurai Rangers though. They were the best since MMPR Imo.

Blue Ranger Gone Bad 09/12/16 02:35 PM

The first few episodes had promise but Megaforce and Super Megaforce just weren't very good at all. They tried too hard to be a new version of MMPR and something new at the same time. The anniversary stuff in Super was brutally handled.