Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Sailor Moon Kingdom (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 14 (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6302)

MattEmily 01/13/15 03:53 PM

Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 14

Here's the discussion thread for today's new episode.

Sailor Dragonzord 01/17/15 11:21 AM

New Episode

Did anyone see the new episode?

Spike Hart 01/17/15 01:41 PM

Re: New Episode

I only saw the first few episodes. Its amazing how much the first one is like the original. Yet they go right into Ami the next episode. The episode is still remarkably similar to the original introduction of Mercury though. I am diggiing Sailor Moon for the new mellenium. I hear this episode finishes the Negaverse arch. Or Dark Kingdom for those of you that like to use the original terms. I am jealous I can't watch it yet.

PRangerX 01/17/15 06:52 PM

Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 14

Merged this with new episode thread.

Inner Senshi 01/17/15 11:22 PM

I thought it was an awesome finalie! Can't wait for the Dark Moon Arch.

Eternal Starlight 01/18/15 01:00 PM

Just watched Act 14, it was pretty good. Luna could probably be the best written out character out of the 1st 13 episodes. And "Moon Crystal Power, Make Up!" turned out what I expected it to be. A quick adjustment to the original prism henshin, with only the brooch changing. Sigh.

PrimoPiccolo 01/18/15 01:01 PM

As I expected, the final battle with Metalia didn't take long, so this episode was just taking the time to set things right and put the characters back on the path where they started. I knew there would be mushy moments, but I didn't expect quite so many kisses between Usagi and Mamoru. I also didn't expect Usagi not to think of Artemis while she fought for her friends.

Human Luna cameo was awesome! What wasn't was Chibiusa being just as annoying and creepy as I remember, making out with her own dad on arrival. I cracked up when Usagi said she broke her neck, though.

megagao 01/18/15 01:02 PM

Though i guess i'm in the minority, but I really disliked the last 4 episodes of this new anime. the focus was way too much on usagi and mamoru. the inners and 4 kings were horribly overshadowed. they took away what could of been a damn great confrontation between the inners and the kings. like they had set it up nicely and apparently, yes they did fight each other but we saw nothing of it. I felt cheated, and than they killed off the 4 kings in a second. like wtf? if metaliia could do that, why didn't she do that to the 4 inners from the beginning? the battle between sailor moon and metallia didn't feel epic. i got no feels from that. episode 46 had more feels and amazing sequences with serenity and metallia-possessed beryl.
with the black moon arc, i really hope our inners are not overshadowed and forgotten. though i'm afraid they will be with the 4 sisters and 4 generals being involved. this part of the arc has a lot of enemies so i'm worried. plus we have yet to see the inners really take on an enemy without being thrown around like rag dolls. the classic series did them justice.

Muramasa 01/18/15 01:03 PM

Quite enjoyable and I was hoping Moon's new henshin sequence would at least resemble the one from R but instead they used the standard henshin with the new brooch painted on. Sigh.

The Makai Tree arc from R was really enjoyable despite being mostly filler. Time to see Black Moon

Marko Cranston 01/18/15 01:05 PM

I'm totally agreeing with you here! The last couple of eps, since Minako made an appearance aren't really what I expected them to be. I hoped with keeping the 4 kings alive they would use them for a good bloody fight.

I feel the anime is a bit rushed overall, the original stepped further away from the Manga and gave the characters more development.

Did Sailor Moon's outfit change at all with Crytsal Moon Power? But U have to love Chibiusa's entrance!

I hope there will be much more fighting as the show new arc starts. I hope they make more changes from the original Manga and make it more interesting.