Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   I want to be a Power Ranger (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8384)

Dino Blaze 12/20/17 07:42 PM

Re: I want to be a Power Ranger

I'd only want to be in a season that was like MMPR or DinoThunder. But its unlikely I would get a role like that. Since I am not a serious actor.

MattEmily 12/20/17 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doomsday (Post 70881)
Suffice it to say, being an actor isn't fun. If you just want to cosplay PR, you don't become an actor to do it. If you don't want to go to acting school or ger an agent, I don't see how you will have any real chance to get on the show.

acting school is one thing but not everyone has agents

Fanboy Supreme 12/20/17 08:21 PM

If any fan gets this type of role it would be me. I would only work 8 hour days though.

PRangerX 12/20/17 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 70893)
acting school is one thing but not everyone has agents

It is a tremendous asset to have one and most serious actors do. I think he will have a hard time navigating through all the business stuff without a good agent.

Massive Ego 12/20/17 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fanboy Supreme (Post 70901)
If any fan gets this type of role it would be me. I would only work 8 hour days though.

You should get an agent to then.

MattEmily 12/20/17 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fanboy Supreme (Post 70901)

you would have no choice in the matter if you wanted the role since you would have to agree to their terms not your terms.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 70907)
It is a tremendous asset to have one and most serious actors do. I think he will have a hard time navigating through all the business stuff without a good agent.

that's true

No Green Spandex 12/20/17 08:35 PM

Yeah at the very least the suggestions of acting school and getting an agent are a healthy way to start. He should really do his research and think about how serious he is about this. Because its a serious commitment. And honestly not something likely to happen.

Captain Mutiny 12/20/17 10:35 PM

Sorry, Hollywood doesn't work this way. You need to be serious about this and make this not just about Power Rangers. Or its just not gonna happen.

MattEmily 12/20/17 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Mutiny (Post 70942)
Sorry, Hollywood doesn't work this way. You need to be serious about this and make this not just about Power Rangers. Or its just not gonna happen.

exactly not to mention a newbie doesn't set their schedule they have to deal with the schedule that they get

Sentai Envy 12/20/17 10:53 PM

I can help you get on the show. But you need to join the Sentai Snobs.