Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Breathing in Space? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8409)

Calamity Kimberly 12/24/17 10:07 AM

Breathing in Space?

Why can people breath in Space on the show? Silvy and Mike both did it. Lets not forget the horses on the moon. Plus we know the human body can't exist in the vacuum of space without a spacesuit.

Blank Ranger 12/24/17 10:20 AM

Re: Breathing in Space?

I thought that was kind of whack.

MattEmily 12/24/17 10:32 AM

apparently it's meant to be an alternate universe to ours meaning their space has a livable atmosphere

Captain Codfish 12/24/17 05:06 PM

A lot of crazy things have happened in the PRU that would never happen in our world.

Super Rad 12/24/17 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 71116)
apparently it's meant to be an alternate universe to ours meaning their space has a livable atmosphere

I never agreed with this theory. I am all for fantasy and suspension of disbelief but some things just go too far. I call the breathing in space thing for what it is. Huge plotholes that have no excuse to ever happen.

Ransik Lives 12/24/17 06:11 PM

It made no sense. Its telling the series hasn't done this since FR.

Sentai Is Forever 12/24/17 06:25 PM

This kind of plothole would never happen in Super Sentai. American Sentai In Space and American Sentai Wild Force made grave mistakes here. That really prove why American Sentai should never try to do anything original.

Super Rad 12/24/17 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentai Is Forever (Post 71140)
This kind of plothole would never happen in Super Sentai. American Sentai In Space and American Sentai Wild Force made grave mistakes here. That really prove why American Sentai should never try to do anything original.

This has nothing to do with Super Sentai. The scenes we are talking about are original scenes. It's everything to do with Power Rangers.

Changeman Returns 12/24/17 10:45 PM

Still, it is something Super Sentai wouldn't do.

Dinoguy 12/24/17 11:29 PM

I agree both instances were stupid. But its not a show destroying thing