Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Let Sleeping Zords Lie Episode Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6605)

MattEmily 03/19/15 02:19 PM

Let Sleeping Zords Lie Episode Discussion

Here's the discussion thread for this Saturday's new episode.

MattEmily 03/20/15 01:51 PM

Re: Let Sleeping Zords Lie Episode Discussion

Here's 2 preview clips for tomorrow's new episode courtesy of Samurai Cast.

MattEmily 03/21/15 12:39 PM

The episode was pretty good today.

They found the Ankylozord and there was a good bonding moment between Kendall and Shelby.

Peter Daube did the voice of Sting Rage. Peter did the voice of Dino Thunder's Horn-Rimmed Monster which was the monster that appeared in Isn't It Lava-ly and he also provided the voices of Sculpin (the Leader of the Ten Terrors) in Mystic Force, Samurai's Robtish and Super Megaforce's Pacha Chamak.

Dino Charger 03/21/15 04:25 PM

Im glad Kendall and Shelby seem to be getting a long better now. I hated how Kendall treated Shelby.

Sledge's Bounty 03/21/15 04:29 PM

Ankylozord was pretty cool. The zords should really start piling up now. The Shelby and Kendall stuff was very good. Look foward for more develolments in their friendship.

Superstatler 03/22/15 02:56 PM

The best episode in weeks. Shelby didn't annoyy me as much . I was kept pretty interested for the full 30 minutes. Even the commercials were good. jk lol

mbozzo 03/22/15 04:10 PM

'Let Sleeping Zords Lie' is a good episode. We get the Aqua Dino Charge Zord in this one, but not the Aqua Dino Charge Ranger. Who is he or she? Could it be the waitress who served the rangers at the end of the episode? Only a future episode can tell us that. ;)

MattEmily 03/22/15 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sledge's Bounty (Post 53730)
Ankylozord was pretty cool. The zords should really start piling up now. The Shelby and Kendall stuff was very good. Look foward for more develolments in their friendship.

I'm sure the zords will start piling up. This is gonna be almost as bad as the Wild Force Zord Zoo but no matter since that's the whole fun of it... anyway everyone remember that there is no new episode on Saturday since it's KCA Day on Saturday and therefore they tend to avoid airing a lot of new episodes on that day.