Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   No new episode this week (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6638)

PRangerX 03/28/15 08:09 AM

No new episode this week

Due to the Kids choice awards there is no new episode of Dino Charge this week. Next week their is a new episode but its the last before the summer hatius.According to Burgandy Ranger at PROAC

Usagi Reborn 03/28/15 08:11 AM

Re: No new episode this week

No!!!! That means we have to wait for the Gold Ranger. Why can't they just air the eps through the summer like Disney.Thats the one thing I miss about the mouse.

MattEmily 03/28/15 08:32 AM

because there's only 20 episodes to air so it'd be a longer hiatus that way... if they only skipped KCA Day and aired all of the first half without stopping the rest of the way then we'd be done in June and they would only have the Holiday specials left for October and December and then we wouldn't get the second half until February of next year.

Superstatler 03/28/15 12:27 PM

I don't know why they don't just do it all in one season instead of this 20 episode crap. It takes forever!

Spike Hart 03/28/15 12:31 PM

Damn! Was looking foward to today's episode. Can't believe the first half of dino charge is half over.

PRangerX 03/28/15 12:34 PM

It isn't as bad for me because I am still catching up on Super Samurai through Super Megaforce. Been watching DC though. A few episodes behind right now but plenty of time to catch up. Plus I have work on PRO and PRN to catch up on.

MattEmily 03/28/15 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superstatler (Post 53942)
I don't know why they don't just do it all in one season instead of this 20 episode crap. It takes forever!

yea I hate it too but that's how Nickelodeon does things even with their big time shows like SpongeBob and Fairly OddParents. House of Anubis was the only one that avoided it but that was likely a special case. Power Rangers isn't going to get special treatment especially over their beloved shows.

Cassie Zhane 03/28/15 10:22 PM

Maybe Saban Brands will move PR to another network so they can go back to 40 episode seasons. Surely there are good networks out there. Maybe they can move to Cartoon Network. That is a network that can rival Nick and use PR to build a new afternoon block. Kinda like an live action toonami.

MattEmily 03/28/15 10:47 PM

don't bet on it. Nickelodeon is the only good channel that will air Power Rangers. Digital cable ones aren't really the best option since not every household has them.

I can't see Cartoon Network even wanting Power Rangers now considering their live action shows have tanked.

Pink DinoCharge Ranger 03/28/15 10:51 PM

oh it was originally suppose to move from Nick to CW back when Samurai was ending and it going into MegaForce but that changed.