Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   What's your favourite food (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2028)

MaryAnne 05/22/06 10:13 AM

What's your favourite food

My favourite food is this indian bread called Chapati with mung beans, cabbage and either chicken or beef. It's quite traditional but my mum is a great cook. I also like this fried rice with some stuff called biryani. Yum! I love indian food :D

Razi 05/23/06 12:39 AM

I am a big Italian fan. I love the pastas, pizzas, breads, everyhting.

-Razi

05/23/06 04:17 AM

I love Spicy food I am part Mexican and I love Spicy Mexican food.

But right now I am craving some fried Chicken.

MaryAnne 05/23/06 12:42 PM

Those are pretty cool I like vegetable lasagne for italian and I'm looking really forward to taste some mexican food. :P I'm craving a banana. :wink:

_yellowford_ 05/23/06 05:41 PM

Re: What's your favourite food

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryAnne
My favourite food is this indian bread called Chapati with mung beans, cabbage and either chicken or beef. It's quite traditional but my mum is a great cook. I also like this fried rice with some stuff called biryani. Yum! I love indian food :D

hah same here! (I AM Indian so...yeah)

I suggest, that if you're not used to the more spicy side of Indian Food, to try Butter Chicken. And, there's something called Chicken 65, which is very good ^^ Easy to cook too, just get a recipe off somewhere.

I like sushi...California Roll is my favorite

kiraford5 05/23/06 06:06 PM

Chinese, Beef and Broccoli with Fried Rice...

MmmmMmmmMmmm

Razi 05/23/06 11:10 PM

Man u guys!! I'm getting hungry!! :D:D

But yeah, I just had a banana. I am a big fruit person. I could live off of fruit.

-Razi

05/25/06 06:05 AM

UMMMMMMMMMMMMM BANANA!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaryAnne 05/25/06 11:40 AM

lol, same here, once I went 3 days without eating any fruits and I was tired and growchy.I'm addicted to fruits esp grapes,raisins,sultanas,apples,bananas etc.
I have taken quite spicy food before but I think it was sri lankan recipe.yum.

Razi 05/27/06 04:29 PM

Okay, the big question...........

What is the food that you ultimately love but isn't the most healty for you.

I am addicted to garlic fries. I know they aren't the most healthy thing but they are ssooooooooooo good!! :D I also like Nutella, I dunno if anyone else has had it or even heard of it. It like a combination of peanut butter and chocolate in a rich and creamy spread. It goes great on apples and bananas.

-Razi