Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   If Trakeena and Deviot didn't merge (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8514)

Mesagog Lives 05/18/20 08:30 PM

Re: If Trakeena and Deviot didn't merge

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zabitan (Post 72869)
Well I made a photoshop of what I thought Deviot would look once.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...ps7be5b96a.jpg

That would have been bad ass. Better then the weird costume they used for Trakeena in the end.

Zabitan 05/18/20 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mesagog Lives (Post 77176)
That would have been bad ass. Better then the weird costume they used for Trakeena in the end.

Thanks I still use that as both my Deviantart, and Discord profile pic.

Bandora's Ghost 05/18/20 09:32 PM

I don't even know if it was possible for Deviot to change by himself. But if he did, I could see him looking like that.

Captain Mutiny 05/18/20 09:34 PM

I don't think its that far fetched to think Deviot could use the cacoon. He did merge with Trakeena and was part of that change. It shouldn't have worked at all if he wasn't compatible with it.

Jen's Revenge 05/18/20 09:59 PM

I think Trakeena was in more control of her actions then it seemed. By the time she went fully Green Deviot was gone anyway.

Omega Black 05/19/20 07:10 PM

I don't think Trakeena would be quite as insane as she was. Her attsck would have been more normal. But this isn't necessarily good news for Terra Venture's people in the long term. Since once of the reasons she lost was her mental imbalance after the merge. However, Terra Venture not being destroyed might make up for that.

Khan's Wrath 05/19/20 07:11 PM

I loved this era of PR. It felt like Star Trek for Kids.

Destiny Defeated 05/21/20 09:59 PM

Sometimes I wonder if Trakeena was the one that died in the cocoon and If Deviot's personality was in full control.