Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Spoiler Returns on Beast Morphers (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8956)

PRangerX 06/18/20 11:17 AM

Re: Spoiler Returns on Beast Morphers

I thought of that too. But its possible there are reasons why that all couldn't be arranged. Who knows for sure. Its hard to imagine them not using the real actors for ADR if everything is normal!.But since I am just speculating there could be many explanations.

Maligore 06/18/20 11:18 AM

Well Hasbro has never been cheap. So I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt. If it were Saban or Disney it would be a different story.Since we all know how cheap they are.

Frankly Jason 06/18/20 11:20 AM

That does suck. Its gonna be weird hearing Jason with a different voice. I hope?they don't dub his lines for the scenes he is unmorphed.

Lightspeed Omega 06/18/20 11:21 AM

I hope this doesn't turn into a Legendary Battle fiasco.

Captain Codfish 06/18/20 11:22 AM

If its half as good as LB, we should be fine. It was one of my all time favorite teams ups.

Everyone Loves Rocky 06/18/20 11:23 AM

I wish they brought Rocky back like last time. Since it seemed Jason gave his powers back to him after FR.

Adam White Tiger 06/18/20 11:25 AM

I really wish they would bring Adam back. Maybe he could be MMPR Red. They had Bridge be SPD Red in Overdrive.

White Tiger Fan 06/18/20 11:28 AM

They should have hired Amit to write the team up. He did a great job with Reinforcements From The Future and Forever Red.

Super Cena 06/18/20 11:28 AM

Maybe they will fix the ADR for US viewing?

Goldar's Revenge 06/18/20 11:31 AM

Its not impossible. But I doubt it. If the ADR issue is due to the pandemic, we probably won't be out of the woods by the time the episodes air Stateside. If the ADR issues are unrelated to the pandemic, I just don't see them fixing it. Since they would have fixed it y the time the episodes were to be released. But all we can do is speculate.