Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Justin A Ranger (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8333)

Turbo Guy 12/13/17 08:06 AM

Justin A Ranger

I love Justin. But it did seem like Zordon made him a Ranger rather easily. Why do you think he did this?

MattEmily 12/13/17 12:08 PM

Re: Justin A Ranger

because there was no time to explain everything to someone new and they needed all 5 Rangers not just to activate the ship but also to get through the triangle on top of which they also needed all 5 zords at the ready in case Maligore was released

MMPR Forever 12/13/17 07:12 PM

I think they went a little too far with Justin. None of the kids in MMPR ever became Rangers. Justin should have been a supporting cnaracter or just a one time guest star.

PRangerX 12/13/17 07:17 PM

Justin in a supporting role would have been better. Although he still would have been annoying. Granted you could try to keep Cardenas or ST John on though Mid-turbo and then make Justin Blue. Which would be better than just making him a Ranger. Its hard to believe Zordon couldn't make a better choice.

Goldy Fan 12/13/17 09:28 PM

I think it was the secret identity thing. Also there was no time to find someone else. Billy was still on Aquitar and Jason waw captured.

Astro Omega 12/16/17 08:20 AM

The whole thing really made no sense. No offense to Blake Foster but Justin the character was really a drag on Power Ranger Turbo. I just couldn't take a Kid Ranger seriously

Massive Ego 12/16/17 08:21 AM

It was probably the biggest mistake they made in the Saban Era.

Tzachor Era 12/16/17 08:23 AM

You can't blame Jonathon for him since he was Shulki's idea. At least Tzachor made the best of it in Turbo's second half.

No Green Spandex 12/16/17 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tzachor Era (Post 70451)
You can't blame Jonathon for him since he was Shulki's idea. At least Tzachor made the best of it in Turbo's second half.

Yes, I am sure Lynn had nothing to do with that. He was only the story editor for the second half.

Inner Senshi 12/16/17 11:35 AM

I had no problem with a kid Ranger. Justin was pretty cool.