Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Scorpion Rain (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1232)

PRangerX 09/24/06 02:59 PM

Well, I looked for the link to the fake Scorpion Rain. The bad news is that the video has been taken off youtube, so I can't find that either. I originally found the link on Funaroboard several months ago not rangerforums. But the video is gone now so it doesn't matter. As for the real thing, that has never been put up anywhere.

jenniferc 09/24/06 03:08 PM

forever red episode on youtube. you can watch video and find scorpion rain.

PRangerX 09/24/06 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jenniferc@Sep 24 2006, 07:08 PM
forever red episode on youtube. you can watch video and find scorpion rain.
What do you mean?

Kamen Rider Decade 09/24/06 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rider_Leangle+Sep 24 2006, 11:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rider_Leangle @ Sep 24 2006, 11:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>One of the creators said themself that at the end it (Serpentera) crashed into the MOON[/b]
Prove it. Your word means nothing.

<!--QuoteBegin-Rider_Leangle
@Sep 24 2006, 11:47 AM
and the show would show something as important as that happening[/quote]There is nothing important about a useless, energy guzzling Zord crashing or any Zord at all crashing.

Ryu Dairenjaa 09/25/06 03:38 AM

It would be important because if nothing happened to it, It would be free to attack the earth as much as the controler wants, (Think about all the villans on the moon, I think someone would have found it),
But Forever Red totaly shrunk Serpentera, People were standing in front of the mouth, and in the original appearances, Serpentera made the Megazord look small, And in Dairenjaa it has been proven that a person can ride on the Red Dragon Thunderzord but in Forever Red, Serpentera was totaly shrunken.
Picture linked for those with low bandwith

Either the rangers really grew or Serpentera shrunk, and everyone was the right size, Except Serpentera :P

Kamen Rider Decade 09/25/06 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rider_Leangle+Sep 25 2006, 03:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rider_Leangle @ Sep 25 2006, 03:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>It would be important because if nothing happened to it, It would be free to attack the earth as much as the controler wants,[/b]
So what. It was a gas guzzling sob, none of them gave a crap because they didn't want to have to keep recharging its batteries or whatever the power source was. Zed was a moron for using it anyway, he could never keep it powered up long enough.

<!--QuoteBegin-Rider_Leangle
@Sep 25 2006, 03:38 AM
(Think about all the villans on the moon, I think someone would have found it),[/quote]You have no point here. After Rita & Zedd abandoned the moon there was only one other villian team who used the moon as their base, and that was the original Machine Empire.

Ryu Dairenjaa 09/25/06 03:47 PM

Well if you had to leave the moon and you were wanting to rule Earth, would'nt you bring your most powerful weapon

Kamen Rider Decade 09/25/06 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rider_Leangle@Sep 25 2006, 03:47 PM
Well if you had to leave the moon and you were wanting to rule Earth, would'nt you bring your most powerful weapon
You are forgetting one important thing, doesn't matter what you want, you have to deal with the reality of the situation you are in. If you are about to be destroyed, captured, and your gas guzzing hunk of junk is out of power you can't take it with you. And obviously something like that happened.

Ryu Dairenjaa 09/25/06 08:28 PM

Uhh, Uhh, I think you're right on that one ^_^