Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation mutates onto DVD (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=4488)

MattEmily 06/08/12 09:08 PM

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation mutates onto DVD

Well like I stated in the main DVD thread regarding Power Rangers, Beetleborgs, VRT and Ninja Turtles, I'm making this thread in regards to The Next Mutation because the info has finally came out.

Quote:

Earlier this year Shout! Factory announced a deal with Saban Entertainment for several TV properties, with a focus on the Power Rangers. Also part of the deal was Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation, the live-action version of TMNT (which even had a sort-of crossover episode with Power Rangers in Space, in a story appropriately called "Shell Shocked"). Now Shout! has scheduled a September 4th release of Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation - Volume 1, a 2-disc set priced at $19.93 SRP

Taken from: TV Shows on DVD

Wolf Warrior 06/11/12 08:47 PM

Hope this show will be released into stores to, Cause i don't have a credit card.

MattEmily 06/11/12 10:13 PM

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation mutates onto DVD

I'm sure it will be. Shout! Factory typically sends the volumes out to stores. The only question is whether some stores will even get them or not because I know my Walmart is very pathetic like that when it comes to their releases. They never get anything from Shout! in regards to Nickelodeon DVDs.

Wolf Warrior 06/12/12 09:52 PM

True, my walmart usually gets the releases.

MattEmily 06/12/12 11:46 PM

Yeah, I'll never understand why Walmart acts that way but it doesn't matter to me. I get Gift Cards from my Grandma that I just use to buy things on Walmart.com.

Might not get The Next Mutation though because its music has been changed on Netflix and I hate buying things that don't have the original as-aired broadcast version to them.

Wolf Warrior 06/13/12 08:38 PM

i still might try it out cause i'm a turtles fan also.

mbozzo 12/23/16 07:16 PM

I haven't seen that series appear in DVD or blue Ray, yet. :mad: