Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Should the Psycho Rangers come back? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8406)

Astro Omega 12/22/17 11:18 AM

Should the Psycho Rangers come back?

They seem to have ways to come bacm even when you think they are done for. Should they be brought back for the show?

MattEmily 12/22/17 11:28 AM

Re: Should the Psycho Rangers come back?

it'd be nice for them to come back but it'd be problematic since both variations of their suits would be damaged.

PRangerX 12/22/17 11:31 AM

Yes , I was going to say that i wasn't even sure if the suits existed. So much was lost, damaged, or destroyed since then.

Sailor Saban 12/22/17 11:32 AM

I could see Saban deciding to bring them back someday. They have to be one of his favorite creations.

Sentai Rules 12/22/17 11:33 AM

Only if they come back in a Super Sentai Series.

Sentai Envy 12/22/17 11:34 AM

The Psychos were a crap adaption anyway. Watch Megaranger for the real thing

Sentai Is Forever 12/22/17 11:35 AM

Yes even when American Sentai uses a lot of Sentai Footage they often don't get it right. Space was a terrible adaptation of Megaranger anyway.

MattEmily 12/22/17 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 71022)
Yes , I was going to say that i wasn't even sure if the suits existed. So much was lost, damaged, or destroyed since then.

even if the suits existed they wouldn't be usable due to how old they'd be. Their zippers would be sticking among other things.

Massive Ego 12/22/17 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentai Is Forever (Post 71027)
Yes even when American Sentai uses a lot of Sentai Footage they often don't get it right. Space was a terrible adaptation of Megaranger anyway.

Megaranger is lame when you compare to PRIS.

Sentai Master 12/22/17 11:38 AM

Now, Now...Both series are good in their own ways. Megaranger worked for Super Sentai and Space worked for PR .I can't see them bringing back the Psycho Rangers now though.