Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Rita and Zedd in Zeo and after Zeo (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6814)

d_fife 12/06/10 02:07 PM

Rita and Zedd in Zeo and after Zeo

Lord ZEdd and Rita blew up the Machine Empire declaring they are back but WHAT HAPPENED? noting ever came of it! as we never see them in tUrbo (but for one minute in the Turbo movie)

whats your theory on why Lord ZEdd and Rita never attacked the Earth again and when King Mondo was shown to have survived, why did the Machine Empire give up on the earth too?

and there were soo many lose ends not solved in Turbo like what happened to the detective agency?

d_fife 12/12/10 02:07 PM

Re: Rita and Zedd in Zeo and after Zeo

can some have any theories on loose ends of the gap between Zeo and Turbo? And why where Lord ZEdd and Rita never seen in tUrbo when they where apparently back in control?

TheFatDruidofNacyl 06/30/11 02:07 PM

Well I think they decided to find a different planet to attack since they never had a chance with Earth.

MattEmily 12/04/17 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d_fife (Post 55290)
Lord ZEdd and Rita blew up the Machine Empire declaring they are back but WHAT HAPPENED? noting ever came of it! as we never see them in tUrbo (but for one minute in the Turbo movie)

whats your theory on why Lord ZEdd and Rita never attacked the Earth again and when King Mondo was shown to have survived, why did the Machine Empire give up on the earth too?

and there were soo many lose ends not solved in Turbo like what happened to the detective agency?

I don't know what would've happened in-universe but behind-the-scenes I think there was speculation that Zedd's actor had gotten into some legal issues so they just decided to write him and Rita out for the time being until he was able to return.

I don't have a theory as to why Zedd and Rita wouldn't have attacked the Earth again unless Dark Specter gave them direct orders to stand down.

White Tiger Fan 12/04/17 06:58 PM

Scorpion Rain was made canon with Forever Red. It showed us how the Zeo Rangers defeated Zedd and Rita.

Porto 12/04/17 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Tiger Fan (Post 69791)
Scorpion Rain was made canon with Forever Red. It showed us how the Zeo Rangers defeated Zedd and Rita.

I wonder how the Zeo episodes also defeated the Machine Empire. Since the anniversary special also mentions that they did that. No mention of them defeating Zedd and Rita oddly enough.

Sentai Is Forever 12/04/17 07:10 PM

They should have just followed the ending of Ohranger and started over with Carranger the next series.

Original Power Rangers 12/04/17 08:42 PM

At least Divatox still used a lot of Original Footage. I would have rather Rota and Zedd as the villains though.

Miki1988 12/05/17 10:57 AM

I'd rather see that Rita never came back in S2 so Zedd could be out by end of MMPR S3/beginning of Zeo, just like I posted in another thread.

Also, Zedd's actor was unavailable for Turbo, so the writers couldn't do whatever they originally intended with him and Rita. It's why Zedd makes only a "snore" cameo appearance in T:APRM.

Usagi Reborn 12/05/17 11:37 AM

Zedd was better on his own. He became too much of a comedy character with Rita married him.