Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Would you like it if Power Rangers had more Kaiju monsters (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2921)

Zabitan 01/09/11 12:09 AM

Would you like it if Power Rangers had more Kaiju monsters

Okay I know we've already had Kaiju monsters in PR. And I know this is leaning on the George's Rodd side. But would you like it for just once they had a season where all the monsters even the ones that show up in pointless filler ep's were Kaiju as opposed to just the once in a while.

Not exactly bigger monster just more animalistic like a boss from an RPG at their biggest when the rangers fight them on foot.

Like maybe they have a life cycle similar to a Pokemon or a Digimon where they start off as this little tiny cute monster, grow to a bigger uglier meaner 5ft or 10ft tall version, and finally evolve into a full 100ft version.

PRangerX 01/09/11 01:21 AM

That would be interesting. It would certainly be something new.

Zabitan 11/26/11 11:52 PM

Re: Would you like it if Power Rangers had more Kaiju monsters

Thanks sorry for the bump but I thought of something else you ever see Bioman well in it for the mecha fights the used different monsters every episode but for on foot fights they had 5 monsters they would alternate every episode.

Anyway I bring this up because I thought it would be coo if they did a similar thing again like say the villains had different themes like there was machine general, an alien, general, and a demon one, or they were based on different cultures, or elemtents,etc.

and just when they were defeated they would summon a kaiju like monster to attack the rangers.