Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Why did Lightspeed Recruit Civilians (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7677)

Destiny Defeated 01/09/17 10:58 PM

Re: Why did Lightspeed Recruit Civilians

They were more interesting in having highly trained personal. Its just too bad there characters were mostly underwhelming. You have to give it to them for being the first Ranger team to formally train like soldiers.

Kameron Poe 01/10/17 12:55 PM

Once they joined Lightspeed they were no longer civilians. Mitchell had them trained boot camp style and help them to the same standards he expected from Officers.

Mitchell's Navy 01/10/17 06:15 PM

Mitchell spent a lot of time researching their potential and did comprehensively train them. I think it had to do with who could physically handle the powers. A more extreme example of this is the Titanium Powers, which only Ryan could handle.

Gold Ranger In Danger 01/11/17 12:27 PM

I suppose you could say its whack when any mentor recruits civilians. Zordon choosing teenagers is even more crazy than Lightspeed going with civilians.

No Green Spandex 01/11/17 12:28 PM

Especially in real life where its hard to get teenagers to do anything.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 01/11/17 12:29 PM

Zordon chose teenagers because they are easier to manipulate and can be easy replaced if they are no longer convenient.

MMPR Forever 01/11/17 12:31 PM

But the MMPR teens were special, thats why Zordon used them. Well except for Kat, but even Zordon isn't perfect.

KimandTommy 01/11/17 12:32 PM

Hard to believe he would be so niave to allow an evil Ranger to be on the team. I mean at least with Kim she is such a good person you could see how she believed Kat"s lies. But Zordon would be much more experienced and wise.

Samurai Forever 01/11/17 12:35 PM

Kat was.very special. too She wasn't evil , she was free of Rita's spell. Kim was wise to recruit her since she was a Great Ranger.

Inner Senshi 01/11/17 12:35 PM

I like all the Power Rangers. Kimberly was better but Kat wasn't evil.